Best Decision I Ever Made - Monterrey, Mexico

I am so happy with my new body. I got a lower body...

I am so happy with my new body. I got a lower body lift, arm lift, small thigh lift and breast lift with augmentation. I look Fantastic! I am so happy with everything. I lost 100+ pounds in 2011/12 and had a lot of loose skin. Dr. Sauceda fixed it all and I look like I did when I was in college!

requested pics!

I am uploading some pictures of me before wls alongside after plastics and also one where you can see what I looked like before plastics and after. Most of my skin was hiding in my bottoms that I had to get a whole size bigger to accomodate the skin. It doesnt do Dr. Sauceda's work justice really but the other pics i have are in the nude. You can really see the beautiful difference in those.

15 month post op LBL photos

I wanted to posted some pictures of my LBL scars 15 months post op. People have been asking to see them lately. They are coming along nicely and I don't usually scar well. I am very pleased with my results!
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

I researched him on the internet after hearing about him on a WLS support group. He was so kind and gentle and his team was great! I have never had this kind of treatment in the US. He was there for me, answered all my questions, put me at ease and did a wonderful job! I am so pleased with my results. I couldnt have asked for better! He is the BEST!

Hey there, you look great, thanks for sharing with us!

Are you still loving your results?
I would love to see pictures showing the scars, I am looking into him for a LBL but need to see more of his cutting lines Thanks
I am trying to post some right now! lol
it would be great if you could add before and after pics as well as tell your journy in more detail ..
I will do that now... thanks!