Cool Laser/lipo Was Horrible for Me - Monterey, CA

Read about it and it sounded like a good idea for...

Read about it and it sounded like a good idea for my 61 year old slightly-lumpy back. Thought that if it went well, might do front in the future.

Had a zillion shots of lidocaine and each wore off in a few moments. Procedure was HORRIBLE pain that lasted for an hour. Have been in pain since, now 6 weeks, diminishing little by little and my back looks a little better. Just a little.

I would never do this again. I am no baby and have been told always that I have a high pain tolerance, but this was a tooth-grinding, awful experience.

When I phoned the doctor to say I was in terrible pain, his cell phone gave me a message that was about a hotel safe!!!!!!!!!! I finally went to my regular dermatologist because I couldn't get in touch with lipo doctor. When I told lipo doctor what had happened (6 times I got this weird recording) he blamed me for not leaving a message for him after the hotel safe recording. Would you? Why would I be in terrible pain for the procedure? He said maybe he should have driven me home. Maybe he should have used valium, too. Maybe I should have had a better quality of lidocaine. Was it expired, do you think??