DebbieDDDwantsthemout - Monterey, CA

Hi, before my surgery I was a small C.. Today Im a...

Hi, before my surgery I was a small C.. Today Im a 34DDD! Saline implants 360CC over the muscle. I have wanted them out since I got them 7 Years ago. Not only do I have to buy granny bras but in pictures I look heavy on top. It just does not fit my body.
I finally started doing some research and found this helpful website.. It informed me of all the different choices ! I can extract the implants and probably not do a lift(just can't afford it) I can just use push up bras :) a chance I'm willing to take !
I went to my first consult yesturdsy and they can do a removal and lift for about $7,500(can't afford tht at the moment ) or a removal for about 2,700$ (affordable)

PS mentioned I had a lot of excessive breast tissue and that it's not really my implant that is large, however if I am unhappy he understands, he said he can drain my implants at no cost but would like to remove them soon after. I heard you can live with deflated implants with no harm to you??? Anyway, I might just go for the deflation then removal later? It seems like the quick fix,but I am worried deflating will cause them to wrinkle?? Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated : will post pics soon- debbieDDD!