27 Years Old 2 Kids - Monterey, CA

After lap band surgery I felt that a regular tummy...

After lap band surgery I felt that a regular tummy tuck would simply not cut it. I had what you could call the "Mommy makeover" (but with body lift not just tummy tuck) Im still healing, still wearing compression garment and very swollen. Most people thought I was crazy for doing my breast augmentation at the same time as my lower body lift. I just wanted to get it all over with at the same time, I also saved because had I done the procedures separately it would've been more.

Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your journey with us!

Congratulations on your weight loss. How much did you lose? How's the healing going? I'll be having this surgery myself, in a year or so, and it's great to read about the people that have gone before me, so thank you! :-)
Thank you! At my biggest I was 245 (5'2) day of lap band surgery I was 220 I'm now 145 :-) Its been 25 since my BA/body lift. I am still swollen, still feel discomfort for example when getting up after I've been sitting, or standing for over 30 ms . I start to feel tired, tightness around my lower stomach and tingling sensation around lower stomach and waistline. I still feel tight around my incision. My breast are slowly dropping and feel stiff in the morning specially if its cold. Best luck to you and anyone doing this.

At my biggest I was 245...

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Monterey Plastic Surgeon

So far happy with my results so far. Will keep updating.