Deep Peel for Acne Scars - Doesn't Heal

Hello. I just wanted to share my story and to ask...

Hello. I just wanted to share my story and to ask for help.

I had deep peel performed on my face by plastic surgeon on 4th January this year. I was promissed to get rid of 80% of my acne scars, but it only made my face worse. I am still very red, have to wear make up (I am a guy so you can imagine how I feel), and I get acne now (I used to be clear before the peel). I am really devastated atm, don't know what to do, tryed every possible topical cream nothing helps really.

Can someone please suggest me how to fade redness away? Thank you.

You needed to be on Accutane (Isotretinoin) before doing the deep peel to get rid of the active acne first. you may be able to still do it but you need to see a dermatologist and if you have health insurance would be better because most of them cover the cost of it even the drugs.
Use Tamanu Oil (I use the one by New Chapter). It is excellent for healing your skin. I used it after surgery and healed so quickly. I also used for red welts on my face caused by using facial hair remover wax. I healed completely in 2 days. Tamanu oil is really amazing.
You need to go see a dermatologist. They will be able to help get your skin back healthy. Sounds like your skin was not preped and too strong of a peel was used. I know you must be very frustrated. Good luck.