37 Years Old and Finally Rid of That Pesky Stomach Pooch - Montclair, NJ

It's only been 2 days since the procedure but I'm...

It's only been 2 days since the procedure but I'm feeling very good about my decision to go with Dr. Bond and my results. I have some lower swelling (I didn't leak any after the procedure) but I think I look good and I'm feeling good. (I haven't had to take pain medication since 2am this morning and it's been only 48 hours since the procedure. Yes, I was in fairly good shape prior to the procedure so maybe that helps.) I got my lower abs done and I wasn't very overweight…. but even with a smaller procedure, given some of the possible side effects and less than optimal results I've seen on this site, I'm VERY pleased and feel very fortunate. My stomach is firm but I have no lumps or bumps and it's even… win win! I lightly (and I mean lightly) massaged it today just because I wanted to and I'm wearing 2-3 compression garments at a time (various girdles, nothing fancy or expensive). I'm looking forward to my stomach continuing to get better. Sorry, I don't have my before pics. Did it hurt? 70% was painless… you only felt pressure or tugging. The area around my navel was a little stubborn and sensitive so I needed more numbing there (hence the 30%) but otherwise considering it all, it wasn't terribly painful.
Do you have updated pictures??
Another bond girl yeah good luck
Thanks :-)

5 days after smart lipo and looking pretty good

I'm late in posting this. On day 5 I decided to try on my bikini bottom. I had a little soreness but not that much. I'm starting to swell a little… it's to be expected based on all I've read and been told. All is still well with me.

I found a before pic

This was taken Dec. 2013. Less than 3 months before smart lipo.

MLD session today

I decided to try a lymphatic massage to help with swelling and slight unevenness… one side of my tummy is a wee bit larger than the other but I also that side is also more swollen so that might be it. I had a really great experience and learned a few things from the masseuse. I plan to go back maybe next week. Will take pics soon but I'm liking what I see. Is it just me or did your appetite increase after your procedure? I feel like mine has. Then again, I can't eat as much with these compression garments on so maybe that's it. lol

Day 9 - feeling pretty good

I'm a little tender/sore still but all in all, nothing that requires medication. I'm really looking the "no pooch" look. lol I've noticed some hardening on the smaller side of my stomach but that appears to be normal. I've started to massage my tummy 2x a day (lightly for less than 5 minutes) and will do some breathing exercises taught by the massage therapist that did my lymphatic drain massage. Compression garments are just the worst, but they're a necessary evil. I've started to wear mine slightly tighter now.
Looking good.

Day 18

I had my 2 week follow-up appointment this week. Dr. Bond and her staff are so friendly and helpful -- they're just great! They were surprised at how good the results are this early in the game. I'm very happy with my results. I was told I will continue to flatten/shrink too. :-) I was advised to expect a pins/needles kind of feeling or small electric shock like feelings as the nerves start to reconnect. I started working out yesterday - going slower than usual but I've started. Here are updated pics. I really need to get someone else to take them because mine come out kind of crappy. lol
Wow! Glad to hear things are going better than expected for you. Hope my results are great like yours! Congrats!
Thank you so much!
Your surgeon sounds amazing also.

Day 22

I've worked out 3x since my last post 4 days ago. Needless to say, I'm feeling good. In fact, I'm starting yoga this weekend. I had a little swelling after the first workout, but I wear my compression garments while at the gym, all day and at night still so swelling is really minimal. I think I felt what she meant by feeling pins and needles but it was barely anything. I'm loving the results. Will take more pics soon.
Montclair Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Bond is awesome. She makes you feel really at ease and she's experienced (she's a surgeon by training). I noticed how she rolled her palms/fists down my stomach as she did the procedure… as if to push the fat down, get it out and get things even. I've watched a few YouTube videos and never saw anyone do that. 2 thumbs up for her!!