28 Year Old Female, Corrective Rhino, Mid Face Fat Grafting, Stem Cell Facelift. Montclair, NJ

I wanted to have my first rhinoplasty corrected to...

I wanted to have my first rhinoplasty corrected to achieve a smaller and more refined nose tip as well as a softer bridge. I had a little bit if rasping as well as some tip work. I'm addition I had a stem cell facelift and fat grafting to the mid face.

Pros-
Recovery time for rhino was very easy, virtually painless, had packing for a few days and then it was removed.
Surgery was done at a state of the art hospital with amazing staff
Surgeon delivered exactly the results I had hoped for
Breathing has increased dramatically
I am very happy with corrective rhinoplasty and stem cell facelift to mid face so far
Cons-
Swelling from stem cell facelift can be scary at first and u are barely recognizable
Swelling lasted about 3-4 weeks
Was able to cover some with make up but under eye bruising persisted for various weeks. This is normal and expected
Nose tip is still swollen after 2 months and takes a very long time to heal. 6 months to a year to see full results.
New York Plastic Surgeon

I had a previous rhinoplasty I was not completely happy about 10 years ago. I also was experiencing trouble breathing. After careful research and visiting with various doctors, 5 to be exact, I knew I had met the perfect surgeon for this job when I met Dr. Giampapa. My first impression of him was that he is incredibly warm, professional, compassionate, and artistic. He really and truly is finely attuned to every detail and is very kind and gentle. He listened very carefully to my concerns before he added in his observations and what needed to be done. He is extremely detailed and a great communicator as he doesn't leave anything out about your procedure. You can tell he is very passionate about his work and is extremely diligent and artistic. After addressing all my concerns about my rhinoplasty, I asked him how he has such amazing skin and how I can improve the appearance of my textural acne scars and hyper pigmentation. We then discussed the option to do a stem cell face lift with fat grafting to the cheek and under eye area. After reading about his extensive research and work with stem cells, I became as equally excited about this as my corrective rhino! He is a pioneer in this field and has so so many amazing before and afters he could share with you. His aesthetic is brilliant and I feel that he really understands the proportions of the face as well as how to enhance ones own natural beauty. I met with him various times before surgery and each time, I was accommodated with a last minute appointment at which time he was very confident and caring with me. His staff at his office goes above and beyond to make you feel at home. Janice is one of the nurses and she is incredible! She has great energy and is a pleasure to visit with during your pos- ops. His practice is very beautiful, and features many of his personal works of art since he is also an artist and paints outside if his surgical work. Overall, I couldn't be happier with my results so far - which is the. It's important thing. , my corrective rhino which included tip work and mild rasping of the bridge looks phenomenal at only 2 months post op. My breathing has also improved drastically. In addition, my stem cell facelift is starting to look really amazing as the cells are maturing at 2 months. Dr. G says results will continue to improve after 6 months and I can't wait because I'm already loving the current results- fresher, younger, glowing skin. If you want the utmost, hands down best care with the best surgeon- see dr. Giampapa . You won't be disappointed! He is an incredibly talented surgeon, who really cares, and really delivers.

Thank you so much for sharing! We'd love to see your photos so we can witness your transformation (even if you block out your eyes). Pics are so helpful for others considering similar procedures.

I'm glad this went well for you and that you're happy with your results. Hooray for your success story!