OUTSTANDING Brazilian Butt Lift Results by Sheila Bond! - Montclair, NJ

I recently had a Brazilian Butt Lift on December...

I recently had a Brazilian Butt Lift on December 20th with Dr. Sheila Bond. She amazingly contoured my body and gave me the booty I never thought I could have. She told me I had to gain ten pounds, which I did. It all came back off! My new butt is beautifully projected (1000ccs) and shaped. My stomach, lower back, and hips are also beautifully shaped. I have already received numerous compliments by those who were not too supportive of me before surgery. The results clearly speak for itself. My self-esteem has been raised to a level that allows me to enjoy life. I'm truly happy with my new look. The money and recovery period was so worth it. I wouldn't hesitate to do this procedure again . . . only with her!

Montclair Plastic Surgeon

I chose Dr. Bond after seeing the results of a former patient of hers, whom I worked with. The results of my co worker were amazing. I went for a consultation and was very pleased with her patience, level of knowledge, and ability to make me feel comfortable by setting goals and answering my questions thoroughly. Dr. Bond has EXCEEDED my expectations. She listened to what I wanted, and then gave me EXACTLY what I wanted. I HIGHLY recommend her for any cosmetic/plastic procedure.