To "Help" With Cellulaze Doscoloration ... Total FAIL! - Montclair, NJ

I had this done when Dr. D saw how upset I was...

I had this done when Dr. D saw how upset I was over my cellulaze results. Cellulaze left my legs totally discolored. Especially my left leg that her permanent discoloration and looks awful. The backs of my legs (under my butt) are the worst of all. After the IPL my skin was burned terribly. It took 2 weeks to heal and left a scar, needless to say it did NOT help the color from the Cellulaze.

His cellulaze aslo left the back of my left thigh retaining fat/water. It's awful!

IPL is risky and he kept saying to did it on a "high" setting because I wanted to see result quicker. Quicker?? I had the procedure done in May of 2012 and 7 months later still had discoloration so we tried this. Such an awful thing.

It's now well over a year and the color is still there.

They suggest me using the Obangi bleaching cream but this does NOT work either and I've tried.

Just please be careful and DO NOT GET THIS DONE!

Dr. D was suppose to really know what he was doing. The office (minus the girls) is a nightmare!
Montclair Plastic Surgeon

No fee since this was done after cellulzae to keep me quiet. My experience with Dr.D was not a good one.