a very uplifting experience!!! -Montclair, NJ

For the past 4 years I tried facial fillers ....

For the past 4 years I tried facial fillers . Eventually, I wanted a more permanent procedure and hence contemplated cosmetic surgery!. It wasn't until I revisited an old friend whom I hadn't seen in 20 years (who looked younger today than then!) that I discovered that DR.G was my doctor of choice since he had achieved such natural, refreshing results without that " over-correction " look! I took the plunge and placed my trust in Dr. G's artistic hands 8/5/13!
I am TOTALLY THRILLED and AMAZED with the results of my facelift !! I had minimal discomfort with my multiple procedures--eyes, stem cell facelift, Mimi rhytidectomy,
Necklift. I can smile in the mirror which reflects a young face and neckline with
20+ years erased! Now my age --(heading to the big 70 ) is just a meaningless number because I look and feel young again! I greet each day with a fresh outlook although I am
Older and wiser! This is the best treat I could give myself!!! Life is GOOD!
New York Plastic Surgeon

Dr. G is a very warm and kind person who is passionate about his work as a surgeon and research in anti-aging. He is a skillful artist with a display of his artwork in his Office. His after-care is excellent --he fits you into his busy schedule and addresses every question -- even months after surgery. His nurses are wonderful and always available to answer questions during the healing process.

I had a Macs lift (just today I found out what I had) last January with Dr. Fiorillo, whom I really like. I still have some sagging under the chin and mild vertical lines that show by the end of the day. I am having a consultation with Dr. G at the end of the month. He works with Dr. Fiorillo at times, and will be having it redone with the "g" string. I was told it can be done under local anesthesia, but the post op time will be less comfortable than what I experienced the first go-around. I literally did not have any pain and was back to work in a week. I would love to know how you felt post op.

Thanks so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.
    I would love to add your experience to the facelift community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding pros and cons and/or before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide through their journey.
    Looking forward to your response so I can add your review to the facelift community.