Speedy Recovery and No Swelling After a Month - Montclair, NJ

I am very slim person, but have had a bit of a...

I am very slim person, but have had a bit of a double chin my entire life. I wanted to have liposuction to get rid of it. I never had any plastic surgery done so I was a little nervous, but it wound up being a pretty easy procedure. The staff was very welcoming and accommodating.

Dr. DiBernardo and his staff came in before, after and during the operation; it made me feel comfortable. He walked me through what he was going to do and although I was feeling nervous about what they were doing, he walked me through what I was going to feel. It was no pain, just a little discomfort…nothing more than having some dental work.

After it was finished the doctor patched me up and gave me two stitches. I was out within an hour after the procedure. A week later I had some light bruising, but the swelling was coming down. A week after that I barely had any swelling and bruising. Now it's been a month and two weeks and the swelling is completely gone. I am so happy because I have always wanted it taken off, I only wish I had done it earlier.

Montclair Plastic Surgeon

$2? do you mean $2000?

Hi there, thanks for sharing your experience with us. Sounds like the procedure went very smoothly for you!