awful - reuined legs - Montclair, NJ

All I can day is PLEASE do not get this done! I...

All I can day is PLEASE do not get this done! I had mild cellulite that I know if I worked out harder I couldn't have gotten ride of. Dr. DiBernardo left PERMANANT discoloration on my legs it looks like one of my legs is scarred. The color will never go away. The skin is also LUMPY on the back of my legs and retains fat now if I gain weight. This was a terrible decision! He was not helpful either after, after many visits and being so upset.
Montclair Plastic Surgeon

Overall very BAD experience that cannot be repaired

Thanks for the advise and also for posting. I know it doesn't help but you are not alone.
My doctor did IPL laser therapy on my legs after this which was absolutely horrific I can't even explain excavation point it literally looks like I had a third degree burn on my leg and did not help at all!!! Please be very careful with any of these peels and other gimmicks that they try to tell you. They keep saying that the color is on the surface of the skin which is BS!! After my leg heals from the IPL The color was still there so that was totally useless. He kept telling me that he did it on the high setting so I would see faster results yeah okay I will never do that again either. It's such a shame. Worse is the fact that my skin is lumpy from this procedure like I said and retains that in one area. All I can say this is done is made me really evaluate my lifestyle I have since lost 12 pounds I need to keep going other than that nothing I think will help it
I understand what you are going through cause I'm in the same boat. I just now started using a bleaching cream. I'm black and I think it makes the discoloration worse. I had the procedure done on my calves so I have to wear buttons and skirts that come all the way my ankles :( if the bleaching cream doesn't work I'm considering looking into chemical peels, dermabrasion or microdermabrasion with an infusion of hydroquinone solution. Have you looked into any of this? This is probably the biggest mistake I've made and regret it but I cannot give up.
Yes I have an it had not worked and it's been over a year. Just brown pigment Under the skin that won't dissolve. And I do not go in the sun so there's no way I could've even made it worse if I tried. So terrible :( I love this community though and thank you for the support. I wish I would've never done this and just started working out more that's really the only thing that has work
Hi there. I'm going through the same experience too. I have discoloration but don't know if its permanent. It's been 7 months since the procedure and I'm using a lightening cream. Have you tried this?

Thank you for starting your review. I'm sorry to hear how you are feeling. :( I hope  the support of the community is helpful.