Awesome Result As a First Timer with Voluma! - Montclair, NJ

This is my second time having a treatment with Dr....

This is my second time having a treatment with Dr. Mesa but my first experience with fillers. I was interested in sculpting my cheekbones because they had begun looking a little flat. Dr. Mesa thought I would be a good candidate for Juvederm Voluma. I was so impressed with how much time he spent with me. No one likes to be rushed thru a procedure, so I appreciate that he spent plenty of time explaining how I'd benefit from the treatment and making sure that my cheeks looked perfect. I had mild bruising and swelling that only lasted a few days, and I am absolutely THRILLED with my result. My cheeks look lifted and still like MY cheeks. Friends and coworkers have mentioned I look great, but no one has directly asked me if my cheeks were augmented, which is great because it's natural looking. I would recommend Dr. Mesa to anyone. He's a kind person and talented doctor and his office staff and nurse are very knowledgeable and welcoming. I'd definitely recommend him for someone looking for natural looking results!
Livingston Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Mesa is non-intimidating, warm, great bedside manner. I have sent some close friends to his office and they have been pleased as well. He always spends plenty of time with me and follows up regularly to make sure there are no issues. He really seems to have a good understanding of the face and how to flatter it. Highly recommended!