Radiesse Under Both Eyes

I had Radiesse injected under both eyes three...

I had Radiesse injected under both eyes three months ago and I thought I looked bad before it looks twice as bad now. I am horrified!

I went back to the doctor and he said "just give it time". I think he has made a terrible mistake and should be responsible for it.

Has anyone asked for their money back after a bad experience?

Absolutely not....I would feel terrible recommending him or his staff especially after the results I have.

My date was wrong, it happened May 8th 2009, just seems longer than that.
By the way, I am on my 16th month and STILL have the stupid bag under my right eye, thanks so much to Dr Elisa Mashal,MD, Scottsdale AZ.
How are you doing now?
Still have a small pouch under that eye, but from how large the bag was, the skin has streched out and looks older & slighter redder than my untreated eye.
I am trying a very expensive cream now, "La Mer", which seems to help smooth the skin.
st It's October 2010 now & I had this done May 8th, 2008. Still dealing with it. Just really makes me mad.
Right on sister!!!! its two years for me WHAT IS UP???It goes away then comes back at will sometimes I look great the next day I can wake up and the eye is red and swollen????
How is the Le Mer??? Any irratation? there is NOTHING I can use under my eyes since this when I want to try and make it look bettr as i said it is not there every day any more but at least once a week....
Ha! Whatta funny guy, Vigilance. The Medical Board doesn't care. You might as well talk to your HAT for as much action as you'll get from them. They are making money hand over fist with these injections, and they do not give a shit about a few people here and there who have a problem. They like to think , "Oh, they must have had an allergy or something that", than to admit this money making serum of poison needs to be stopped from harming anyone else!. My God, man, don't you think that we HAVE called and complained to anyone who will listen, and reported to the Medical board, the Manufacturer and/or phoned the authorities?!?!??!?! HELLllOOOOO! Don't be so higher than thou. You have no idea what we are going through. We are not so stupid. We made the mistake of trusting the Medical Society and then we all got screwed, they don't care about anyone with a problem,or adverse reaction, as long as they are making money on the next sucker who comes along.
Please report any unscrupulous activity to the appropriate medical board. Plastic surgery and derm tend to be much more experimental in their techniques; however should still follow "First, do no harm". Whether you believe the product or technique is at fault you should report all adverse reactions to the manufacturer. They are all required to document and retain file for the various regulatory agencies. They will not be able to "treat" you over the phone, but can provide professional consult to your physician or medical practitioner.
Hate to tell you this girls but...its 14 months and my eyes ae just starting to look a little beteer! I did not get my money back I only spent 400..I was fine before it, I just went for botox (which I love and get regularly) I was seeing a new dtr for cheaper prices they talked me into Radiesse for under eye hollow whch really were not bad and did not bother me at all..this stuff SUX!!!!! I looked beat up for a good year!!! I was off and on predisone for almost most of the year (which made my very thick hair thin so I spent a ton of money on mega doses of hair vits to regain its fulllness) I am a bartender so I cant go to work loking like I have two swollen beat up red under eyes! It has finally receeded, about once a week I get a red flare up under my right eye which only goes away by mixing many allergy pills which make me drowsy speedy and dry..but at least the red swollen eyes goes down....I would rather look like an old crone(I dont but I am just saying...) then ever do that to myself again, it was and still is a nightmare! Do not put this evil stuff under your eyes? Just wondering am I the only one who had such a LONG wait for it to finally get better???? I think I am at the end now but it was a long time and still flaring up!!!
I am at month 15, did you ever get rid of this stuff? I just read that it can last up to seven years. My undereye skin was pretty good and Dr talked me into this stuff, now skin is old and wrinkly looking, still red and swollen on one side.
It is now 2 YEARS!!!!! It still comes and goes I can go weeks and look fine then I just wake up with one swollen eye and puffy WTF?????
Yes! Demand that the money you paid for using the product in an area that is "NOT RECOMMENDED" "Under the eye area" Should defiantly be returned. I've got 10 months with the swelling still under my eye where it was injected on May 8th, 2009! Go in and demand it. More people need to fight back. These Doctors are making money and don't care about the few who end up with a bad result, because they are making money hand over fist. Tell them you will report them to anyone who will listen or print your complaint. I got my money back. My Doctor is still advertising for it and still injecting other people. Always a New Potential Victim. But Dr Elsie Mashal,in AZ, she doesn't care.
I am very concerned. I just had Radiesse injected in my cheek bone area and the doctor said you are a little hollow under your eyes and just put it in there. I am only 3 days post op but my left eye underneath of it is very swollen. I am really concerned and I am pissed. I am going in on Tues. but I want it removed or I am going to go crazy on him and I mean it. I really don't think he knew what the heck he was doing or really cared for that matter.