Liked the Result - Montana

I had my CoolSculpting treatment to my banana roll...

I had my CoolSculpting treatment to my banana roll area on each upper thigh. I am 33 years old and approximately 5'5".

The procedure consisted of an intense vacuum sensation of the area to be treated that resolved as the area became numb from the cooling during the treatment. Each area was treated for a total of 60 minutes. I experienced the most uncomfortable sensation when the area was "thawing" in the hour following treatment. The sensation was tolerable but was that of placing your ice cold hands in warm water (prickling/tingling).

My results are notable but not dramatic. I am a runner but have always wished my inner thighs could maintain slightly less fat. Overall I am very please with the treatment and result. I would highly recommend CoolSculpting to anyone looking for a more natural method to sculpt the body.

Bozeman Dermatologist

Overall excellent experience with a caring staff. Highly recommend the office and the treatment.

Thank you so much for the review CoolSculpter, it sounds like this procedure worked really well for you!

Hi CoolSculpter -- Thanks for posting! Your story sounds so familiar. I've always been athletic, but I inherited my mom's "thunder thighs". I'd love to try CoolSculpting. :)

Thanks for sharing your experience.