Help in Montana. Rather Not Travel, But Want the Best - Montana

I have been reading the posts here for a few...

I have been reading the posts here for a few months. I have finally decided to go ahead with surgery after many years of debate. I was hoping someone could help me find a good surgeon in Montana. I have gotten a few recommendations and seen some before and after photos on their websites but I trust the real life experiences of the girls here and would love to know if anyone has a personal recommendation. I am 5'2 and around 150 lbs, I am currently a size 36DD and am spilling out of it. I have truly hated my breasts for as long as I can remember, the pain, attention (both negative and positive) and difficulty with the activities I love have all brought me to this decision but your stories have made it finally seem possible.

I had a mammogram this week and there was an area of slight density that they brought me back in for to do an ultrasound. I need to have another in 6months to just make sure it is normal for me, I hadn't had one before and they didn't have a baseline as I am 38. So I have to wait until then but in the meantime I hope one of you can help me narrow down the field here. I don't want to travel out of state due to the recovery period, but I want to have the best I can get. I have never had a surgical procedure and am very scared as it is still an elective procedure.

I want to thank you all for sharing and showing your photos, if you feel like me then I know how difficult it is to show people your breasts but it helps so much to see the results!

Welcome to the community.

At the top of the page you can click on "Doctor Finder" and that will take you to a search app that you can search by state and then find if there are any reviews for those doctors. You could also try posting a question on the Forum page. Good luck!

PS: And welcome! Thrilled to have you join us :-D