Mini Tummy Tuck/ No Lipo/possible Muscle Repair - Monroe, MI

I have had 3 c-sections. I am 32 and 5 ft4' and...

I have had 3 c-sections. I am 32 and 5 ft4' and 125lbs. I gained as much As 70lbs with my pregnancies. I have very lose skin below my belly botton that hangs over my scar. I am in great shape and am sick of hiding. I have significant stretch marks mainly below belly button. I have been very nervous for this procedure but the great reviews on here have me excited now! One week!

I chickened out. I'm going to get juvederm instead...

I chickened out. I'm going to get juvederm instead lol. Maybe I'll get the tt next year.

I backed out of my surgery because I didn't feel...

I backed out of my surgery because I didn't feel comfortable doing it. Dr Kelly never really spent time with me
He was in and out like he was rushing me and my concerns were just an annoyance to him. On top of that, they are keeping $1000 for cancellation fee and telling me that the book keeper is on vacation so I have to wait for my refund. I think this is bad business on his part and I don't recommend him to anyone. It may be their "policy" to get money however they can but that doesn't make it right. I'm a single mother of three and I work hard. Very dissatisfied. Very disappointed.
Monroe Plastic Surgeon

Treats you like an annoyance. Takes $1000 if you cancel. Makes his staff do everything, you'll barely talk to him.

It's getting close! Yay! Excited for you. :)
Your date is so close!! Good luck to you! I look forward to hearing how it goes! :)
Thanks! I'm pretty excited but very nervous. This won't let me post before pics from my phone.