41 Fit and Unhappy Before my Lift. - Monroe, MI

I love my breasts. I was always trim but large...

I love my breasts. I was always trim but large breasted. My breasts never were perky but I always wished I was a cup size smaller. I was a 32D-32DD depending on my weight. I always wore a bra to bed. When I got pregnant even though I did not gain much weight I ballooned up in the chest. After baby I held on to about 8-10 pounds of weight. I think it was all in my breasts and stomach. If I was overweight my insurance would have certainly approved reduction. I was now a 34 G. Not a happy camper. My breasts faced south my nipples were large and not appealing. I was embarrassed to be naked even in front of my husband and had to wear painful bras and always had to size up in clothes.

Dr. Kelly saved my self esteem. Yes, the surgery was painful. Yes, there was a lot of discomfort. BUT I wish I had done a year before. I am so happy and amazed I can actually go braless. I can wear normal workout clothes. My breasts are a very nice round shape. I look like I had implants but I didn't. Everything looks better. My incisions healed up nicely. Scars were red at first but they are almost gone because of the excellent post care. I use scar gel religiously and no underwire bras. I'll add photos later.

Dr. Kelly and his staff were amazing. They were caring and gave me a great book with everything I needed to know just in case. He answered all my questions and I could tell was very careful in his methods.

I also had a little lipo under my arms and ribs because I had so much breast tissue.

I look 20 pounds lighter. And yes, because I am more comfortable working out I only have a couple more pounds to go before I am at my pre-baby weight.
I'm happy you feel so much better about yourself after your lift. Hoping you've treated yourself to a few new bras and shirts to show off your new look. Congratulations!
Monroe Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Kelly was friendly, professional, and sincere.