TT with no muscle repair and breast lift

I am 5'3 and weigh 135 pounds currently. I use to...

I am 5'3 and weigh 135 pounds currently. I use to weigh 242 pounds but through diet and exercise, i lost the weight. I had my tummy tuck with no muscle repair (my ps said I didnt need it since I dont have children) on September 11th. The worst part so far has been the burning sensations at the incision points. I also had breast aug with lift. I am two days post op and yes it does get better each day. I will post some pics soon. I havent had the bandages off but from what I tell I am going to love the results!

I'm glad to hear that the tummy hasn't been too painful. I think it really has everything to do with the MR. I am praying that when I wake up in the recovery room they tell me that they didn't have to sew me. Oh man. Did you just get a lift or did you get implants too? I'm just assuming that I will be unhappy and swollen for at least 3 months but up to 6. We will have smoking hot bodies for sure by Spring break :) I'll keep you updated on my recovery and let me know how it all goes from here on out with you as well.
I am still very swollen. Still can't fit into my regular work pants. :( I got a lift and implants. Didn't want anything too big just a full C. My PS said I can expect swelling for up to 6 months. I also wasn't put into a compression garment after surgery. He said I didn't need one. Not sure why... I am gonna ask Thursday when I go for my appointment. So far I am pleased with everything. Just ready for things to feel normal again. I am ready to start walking and exercising. Hate sitting around. Good luck Thursday and let me know how it goes! :)
I am doing pretty good. The "girls" hurt worse for me than the tummy tuck. Probably because I didn't need the muscle repair. I have had no problems with the tummy at all. No real pain. The breast are getting better but they do still feel "heavy" and burn at times on the incisions. Just like everyone says each day gets better and better. I am still very swollen and my pre-surgery pants are snug. That sucks but hopefully gets better quick. :) My next dr appointment is actually scheduled on your surgery day! I know you're excited. Hopefully you won't need the muscle repair. I think that has made it so much easier. Keep me posted. :)
How are you doing??
Finally!!! I found someone in my position. It has been so hard to find someone who has gotten a TT that hasn't had kids. I lost over 80 pounds in the last 2 years and am now scheduled for a TT and BA Oct. 4th. I don't know if he will do MR or not until he goes in there. I wouldn't think I need it because my muscles feel intact deep down under all this saggy skin. Congrats on your weight loss and new body! I want to keep up with your progress so keep us posted :)

You seem to be doing well. I hope you get your drains out soon!
It has been 5 days since surgery and it has flown by! The worst part so far was getting out of bed for the first time. I could find a comfortable grip no matter how hard I tried. Each day is getting better. Loving the results but can't wait for a real bath. Its so weird to see my belly button. That thing has been hiding a long time. Hahahaha! Just hope my boobs drop some and fill in the bottom more. Go back to ps tomorrow and hopefully get drains out. Didnt have to wear a compression garment. Cant remember why not but thats been nice. About to upload some pics... Happy healing to all.

Wowie, congratulations on that weight loss! And on your transformative surgery, of course. Can't wait to see your photos.