First And Second day of VI Peel

Wonderful aesthetician Terri Grayson with It's...

Wonderful aesthetician Terri Grayson with It's Permanent in Louisiana. It burned slightly but got numb quickly. My eyes look old, dry and crinkly after peel. My face is splotchy and red. All of my sunspots are coming out of the woodwork! I'm optimistic and pleased with comfortableness of procedure. I did return to work and my boss asked me what was wrong with my face. Hoping I'm still just red tommorow for work then I'll be off for three days to 'heal and peel'.

Awe, sorry you are having to go through 2 days of work right after your peel. Keep us posted on how the heeling & peeling goes!!

Day #2. I forgot to use post-peel towelette before...

Day #2. I forgot to use post-peel towelette before I went to bed so I used it after shower this am before work. My face still looks sunburned and tan. I have so many hyperpignented spots all over my face that were not there before peel. My eyes are slightly puffy and a co-worker told me I didn't have any make-up on today. (I'm keeping this a secret, so they all think I've been sunburned) I'm off work tomm and will post then. My face feels slightly taunt but not uncomfortable. I really feel unattractive with my splotchy skin. I hate the dark spots. I really wish I could put make up on but my aesthetician said not for 7 days. I will post pics of every day as I am keeping a photo journal. Oh, I'm 36 white female with medium skin. I use to tan.

Megan P....you are awesome! Thank you for your positivity.

Good to hear an update from you! We are about the same age & I'm an ex-tanner too. What were we thinking?! Regrets now, huh?! Oh well. Sorry to hear you are feeling self conscious without your makeup on. Its always hard to go without when you are so used to wearing it. At least this is your last day of work for a bit - yay on several levels for that!

Keep updating us! :)