Tummy Tuck on 5/15/12! - Monroe, LA

3 pregnanies, no c-sections, but seems as though...

3 pregnanies, no c-sections, but seems as though as i got older my stomach began to sag, although it was relatively flat after my pregnancies. My youngest is now 14 - so no more babies for me! I am also having a hysterectomy at the same time, and i am very nervous because i have never had any type of surgery before!

Interested in tt live in monroe la
Hey mboy. How are you feeling? I hope that all is well and that you are enjoying your new tummy. I am also in Monroe, La. But I plan to pay only $5,000. Do you mind telling me who did your surgery and let me know how you like the results. I plan to have mines done before the end of June.
IMREADY4MINE..i am in VA. I had my TT with Dr. Price. I paid 8000 total for the TT with lipo of the flanks and a hernia repair. I feel really good. Im just a little sore but I haven't had to have any pain medication at all. I have my post-op appt on Monday, the 21st. I cant wait to be able to love on my kids and have a glass of wine. I thin the worst part of it all is the back pain. If you guys have any questions that I didnt answer please feel free to ask.
hotmomtobe keep us posted as well. Where did you have your tt and how much did u pay. I had my 1st consultation on monday the 14th. I go back for me pre-op on June 4th and will have the surgery the following week.
Hey mboy, I hope everything turned out good for you today. Keep me posted. Since we did ours on the same day, we can make it through this together.
Saying a prayer for you
Good luck to you! Mine is scheduled for the day after, 5/16! :)
Hey I am also in Monroe, La. But I plan to pay only $5,000. Do you mind telling me who did your surgery and let me know how you like the results. I plan to have mines done before the end of June.
hey meandmytummy, how are you feeling? How did everything go?