Finally Did It! - Monroe, LA

I remember being like 8 or 9 and thinking.. "I...

I remember being like 8 or 9 and thinking.. "I can't wait till I get BOOBS!!!"... Then I literally woke up one day around 10 and BAM.... BOOBS!!!... Like straight from nada to between A and B cup.. and promptly to a C cup by 11.. and stayed that way for a Loooonnnggg time.. And then I got to about 5'4" and quit growing taller. Then I wasn't fitting into my 36 C's properly but D's were too large and discovered I needed a 34D.. Had probably been wearing 36C for several years before I knew I was wrong. They weren't huge, but have always been saggy. Like REALLY saggy.. I have Zero kids to this day either. Well, I gained a bunch of weight in my late 20's.. boobs got to be about 38DD (probably larger at one point, but I refused to go larger.. again) Well, I've lost 30 lbs (give or take) and the girls have stubbornly stayed in the 38DD size. I always wanted 'nice' boobs... i.e.. med sized, perky,...I have some back pain and the bra's hurt. I also have arthritis in my neck and thought a reduction might help.. I FINALLY approached my PCM about it and he put the request in for my insurance. They approved in less than a week and I had my first consult 2 weeks later.. It all happened sooo fast!!!. I met with the doc in October 2012 and then HE had to agree that a reduction was necessary and tell my insurance what his recommendation was for removal (300 grams on one side and 400 grams on the other.) Got the go ahead from insurance 2 weeks later. Could have scheduled my operation for before the end of 2012, but didn't want to recover through the holidays.. So, scheduled it for February and voila..

Tomorrow I will be 3 weeks post op. They aren't exactly 'pretty'. I still have some of the same issues I had before. (ugly/deformed nipples) but the doc plans to fix that issue next week as best he can. I don't have any Pre-op pics right now.. Will try to get the pics the doc took.

Louisville Facial Plastic Surgeon

The Dr my insurance approved to use.