Money Well Spent!

I guess I'm one of the lucky ones although I have...

I guess I'm one of the lucky ones although I have met 6 other ladies who had the procedure done and they are all very happy with the results. I had the lifestyle lift, plus a neck and eyelid lift.

The needles didn't bother me that much but I didn't like hearing the cutting or smelling my burning flesh but, all in all, I would do it again.

I had minimal bruising and swelling and I returned back to work in one week. I didn't even take any pain meds. The results were fantastic and I look a minimum of 10 to 15 years younger. I work in a Retirement Community with 630 Seniors and I have not heard one negative comment. They all can't believe how much younger and prettier I look. My husband agrees.

I still have a bit of numbness in front of both ears and you can see a slight pink stiche line above both eyes but it's only been a little over a month.

Lifestyle Lift in Phoenix

The Lifestyle Lift facility in Phoenix does more Lifelifts than any of the other locations. Practice makes perfect. I have not met anyone at these locations who didn't love the results.

TO EVERYONE,

Always, ALWAYS pay for your plastic surgery with your CREDIT CARD, because you can then file a complaint with your credit card company if things go wrong (at least for a period of 6 months to a year). I paid for mine with a credit card, but since my results (with a reputable surgeon, NOT with LSL) were good in this case there was no need or desire for me to file a complaint of this kind.
I am considering this procedure but need to talk or email the person that had this done in Phoenix as that is the closest provider. yy
It's the same person. The photos are just taken at different angles, in different lighting, etc. But it's unquestionably true that photos can be deceiving--we all sort through our photos to pick out the best ones to send to friends because some photos look good and some don't. But it would be nice if this lady sent us a current photo.
This is not even the same person. The lady in the top two photos has ears that are set far higher on her head than the woman in the "after" photo. Also, the nose is totally different, in the top two photos the woman has a narrow nose that turns up somewhat, has a pointed end and has nostrils with an inverted "v" shape on them. The bottom photo shows a woman with a thick, rounder, coarser and almost bulbous nose with round nostrils, no way does she have a narrow pointy nose like the top two photos. Explain that... or is it just more bad surgery?
The bottom photo was Photoshopped - "enhanced" - you can distinctly see the black line added to the chin area - that is why her chin looks uneven.
Dear carefreecarriage, Looking at your photos a 2nd time, I'm wondering why your upper neck area is so much whiter in color than the rest of your face and neck. Granted, that's the area that you had tightened-- but could you post photos of the side of your face, so that people can see how your skin was 'pulled' during the surgery? I'm wondering if your surgeon made his incisions (and changes) up into and around your ear area. If the incisions are only below your ears, or in front of the lower part of your ears? Well, I wonder if that's enough to give you lasting results. I'd think you would have to have the lower jaw area tightened, too, for tensile strength. Again, you look great in the photo, but we would appreciate some photos of you taken from the side.
Dear carefreecarriage, I'm glad your surgery went well for you. But I think Dr. Prendiville was wise to ask you to post photos taken a minimum of 6 months following surgery so that we on realself.com can see what the long-term results of LSL surgery are. Dr. Prendiville's 2 requests aren't idle ones--he as a physician is clearly seeking important information here--so please post your 6-month-or-longer post-surgery photos for us on realself.com to see. Thank you.
a) Please show us your scars. b) Please post a minimum of 6 month photos
Hi Everyone...I will post new photographs at 6 mo. It's 2 months and 1 week since my surgery. The swelling is totally gone, feeling is now back on both sides of my face, wrinkles are still gone, scars are almost gone. Most of the stiches were inside my ears and just 4 stiches are slightly visible on the top of both ears. The scar line under my chin is totally gone. Yes, I still have earlobes.
why are you so angry about other surgeons results ???? You are a desperate person with a character fault to 'throw others to the bus to make you look better".
Dear 6917, I assume that you're addressing me, 6917, since you've already sent two insulting emails to me at my personal email address today, complete with obscene language. Read my postings again, 6917. I am not "angry" or "desperate" and I don't 'throw others to the bus to make myself feel better.' [What on earth are you thinking? You're the one who seems angry]. My comments are straightforward and matter-of-fact, and (unlike your personal insults) they convey information that might help women avoid making the same mistakes others have made. This forum exists so that people can share information and experiences,good or bad. So let the information flow. Don't condemn people for voicing information that you have passed personal [negative] judgment on.
My position on this website is as a patient advocate and it is my hope that patients will do their research and seek out a Surgeon who is best able to suit their needs. It is important for patients to understand that there are a variety of criteria to examine when seeking facial rejuvenation and when they are willing to spend thousands of dollars, including longevity of results and appearance of scars. Both of these issues have been points of contention amongst dissatisfied patients. The only anger that has been displayed has been by Lifestyle Lift and Dr. David Kent, who are suing me in the State of Michigan for a) defamation, and b) trademark infringement because of the opinions I have expressed on this website. This is an interesting posture from a company that prides itself on being "the industry leader" promoting its particular variety of "revolutionary procedure".
Dear Dr. Prendiville, I'm sorry you're being sued for being honest and for merely encouraging potential patients to do their research in advance of any surgery. What you say about LSL, Dr. Prendiville, isn't particularly harsh, after all. Only a very jumpy company, or its physicians, would react to your words at all. If LSL were a reputable company they'd slough off what you've written because their abundance of positive reviews would speak for themselves. But LSL doesn't have an abundance of positive reviews--to the contrary. If 'suing people' is what LSL resorts to to clean up its reputation, then that's something potential patients need to worry about. How many other people, physicians or patients, have been silenced by the threat of a lawsuit by LSL? I certainly wouldn't risk my face to an organization as questionable as LSL. I don't understand how LSL's owners can live with their consciences. I seriously doubt LSL owners themselves would risk going into their own offices anonymously, as ordinary patients, to have plastic surgery done on their faces in the "quick" amount of time that LSL so boldly advertises [It dares to pretend that "quick" is a "plus." So thank you, Dr. Prendiville, for being a patient advocate. I'm sure you've spared some readers on this site from making the same mistake that I almost made--being a trusting person, I considered LSL after seeing their ads for the first time in Austin TX. But THANKS TO REALSELF.COM AND HONEST PHYSICIANS LIKE YOU, Dr. Prendiville, I DID MY OWN RESEARCH and was spared from making the same horrible mistake that others have made. Instead of hiring an army of lawyers, LSL should put its money towards quality surgical care.
Dear Dr. J. Bert Davis, Are YOU the infamous "6917" who accused ME of "throwing others to the bus to make myself feel better" and sent me two personal emails with cursewords in them? You must be because I wouldn't have pulled the name "6917" out of the air. And how many English-speaking persons ARE there on this planet who use the expression "throw others to the bus"? YOU and '6917' are the ONLY people whom I've ever heard use this phrase, and as an army brat growing up I've heard every American dialect and every colloquial expression ever spoken throughout the US. I suspect that you and 6917, who sent me the insulting personal emails, are one and the same. Please let me know if I am incorrect, but I don't think that I am.
You did not post side view, do you still have ear lobes? And I looked good, wrinkles gone for about 4-6 weeks because of swelling, but guess what! It has now been 8 months and they are back plus I still have numbness and itching around ears! Also, looking at your picture, your eyes nor your chin are even. Hopefully it is still the swelling and everything will even out. I sincerely hope you continue to be happy and look better each day - I just doubt it. Post pictures after 6 months.
I think you look beautiful. Stay positive and don't let others bring you down. I don't think they can help themselves. If you had a good experience then enjoy it. You look 25 years younger. Bless you.
I had this done in Phoenix, I am not satified at all. I too looked good the same month I had it done. Your pictures are not even a month old. Let your swelling go down and tell me your satisfied. I will be waiting for your retraction statement. There are others on infomercial scams lifestyle lift that can say they are not happy. I have nothing but problems from this surgery. When you have to go to a real plastic surgeon to have the corrections done, I will give you a name of a very good plastic surgeon in Phoenix. I hope you don't have to deal with what I am going through. Yes your comments was very premature!!!!

Amazing you never met anyone disatified in Phoenix. I'm one and yes I looked that good while I was still swollen. Check the dates on the photos. All in April 2009... not even a month later. Please update me after 3 months when you start sagging again and have trouble with your ears. Also checkout infomercial scams lifestyle lift and see what we are going through. Your posting I'm sorry to say is toooo premature.

Who did your procedure? Please let me know... Thanks,
You look great. I am amazed having the eyes done also that your recovery was so speedy. Good luck & thanks for sharing.