Money Well Spent!

I guess I'm one of the lucky ones although I have...

I guess I'm one of the lucky ones although I have met 6 other ladies who had the procedure done and they are all very happy with the results. I had the lifestyle lift, plus a neck and eyelid lift.

The needles didn't bother me that much but I didn't like hearing the cutting or smelling my burning flesh but, all in all, I would do it again.

I had minimal bruising and swelling and I returned back to work in one week. I didn't even take any pain meds. The results were fantastic and I look a minimum of 10 to 15 years younger. I work in a Retirement Community with 630 Seniors and I have not heard one negative comment. They all can't believe how much younger and prettier I look. My husband agrees.

I still have a bit of numbness in front of both ears and you can see a slight pink stiche line above both eyes but it's only been a little over a month.

Lifestyle Lift in Phoenix

The Lifestyle Lift facility in Phoenix does more Lifelifts than any of the other locations. Practice makes perfect. I have not met anyone at these locations who didn't love the results.