TT Plus Replacing Saline Breast Implant with Silicone

Im a 41 year old mother of three children ages...

Im a 41 year old mother of three children ages 23,16 and 11. I'm 5'3, 125 lbs. my middle child was 11lbs 3 onz at birth, (yeah, that totally ruined my belly but wouldn't have it any other way, love my kids so very much). My belly skin is very lose it doesn't matter how much I work out, I've been thinking about a TT for a long time but wasn't sure about the scar, im ok with it now. I had BL BA in 2002, I need to replace it because of capsular contracture. My surgery is scheduled for July 16th, I'm both nervous and excited about it. I'm petrified about something bad happening to me and not being there for my kids any more, but also very much looking forward to see the results 3-6 months after surgery. Please pray for my health and recovery, also my peace of mind. Will keep you all posted.

Have a great weekend with your family! You must be so excited! Just remember that a happy/healthy mommy = happy/healthy kids! Wishing you a speedy recovery!

We will definitely send you our positive vibes! Thank you for staring your story on RealSelf. Please let us know how your progress through this journey. Here's a list of things to buy and set up before your surgery. Less than a week to go!

Dr Sesto