Best Plastic Surgeon in Houston! - Houston, TX

Houston Plastic Surgeon

Dr. B is one of the best doctors I have ever encountered in my life. I went on several consultations with board certified plastic surgeons. He made me feel comfortable and answered all of my questions. This doc is very thorough. And he listened to my goals to achieve the natural look I wanted. His before and after pictures were simply the best. I ended up booking surgery for breast augmentation and tummy tuck and I am soooo happy with my results! Dora and his staff are genuinely caring and made me feel at home with every visit. I would highly recommend Dr. B to anyone considering cosmetic surgery! He is truly the mommy makeover expert.

when did you have this done? just wondering bc i went to dr b and for mm and much more$$!
I get so encouraged when I her successful stories like yours! What did you get done? Would you mind sharing some before/after pix?

I think you might have accidentally chosen Not Worth It. It sounds like you're happy with your results.

Yes, I'm very happy with my results. But I don't know how to change it to Totally Worth It? Can you help?

I've changed your rating to "Worth It". You can also add information and photos to your review by clicking the "Update" link at the top of the page.

Hope this helps!

Welcome to RealSelf and thanks for sharing your experience with Dr. B. Before we add you to the Mommy Makeover community, would you mind sharing a bit more about your surgery, such as downtime and recovery?

Thanks in advance!

I was walking immediately after my surgery but in that skier's position my doc recommended. I was able to straighten up in about 7 days after surgery. I was able to drive in about 9 days. I felt really good 2 weeks after my surgery, but I was told my Dr. Basu not to resume my exercise routine until after 5 weeks. In terms of my pain, this was sooo much better than my Csection. Dr. Basu used some medicine to numb my pain nerves. I only needed pain pills for about 4 or 5 days.