Great Doc, Great Results

Dr. B is approachable, direct, honest, and easy to...

Dr. B is approachable, direct, honest, and easy to communicate with and I have always been happy and satisfied with my experience and results. Several of my girlfriends had cosmetic procedures with Dr. B and it amazed me how fast they all recovered. They gave him the strongest recommendations. My experience completely exceeded my expectations. I immediately loved my results from my breast augmentation and tummy tuck. He really listened to my goals and I felt he was genuinely mindful of my safety and well-being. I barely needed any pain medications, and I was back to work in less than 2weeks! I HIGHLY recommend this doctor.‎ He is a gifted surgeon and my results speak for itself.

Houston Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Basu is approachable, direct, honest, and easy to communicate with and I have always been happy and satisfied with my experience and results. Several of my girlfriends had cosmetic procedures with Dr. Basu and it amazed me how fast they all recovered. They gave him the strongest recommendations. My experience completely exceeded my expectations. I immediately loved my results from my breast augmentation and tummy tuck. He really listened to my goals and I felt he was genuinely mindful of my safety and well-being. I barely needed any pain medications, and I was back to work in less than 2weeks! I HIGHLY recommend this doctor.‎ He is a gifted surgeon and my results speak for itself.