Amazing Artist... a MASTER! - Southlake, TX

As a Mommy Makeover patient of Dr. B's, I...

As a Mommy Makeover patient of Dr. B's, I think very highly of him, his staff, and the Dr. owned hospital in Southlake, Texas. For 12 years I followed many referrals and made several appointments for consultation, but was never completely comfortable or able to satisfy myself with the work of other Dr.'s. When I met Dr. B in August of 2010, I knew right away that he was the surgeon for me. Not only did I admire his work, I admired his gentle, yet confident spirit. And as someone that has worked with her husband, there is a lot to be said about a man that is able to work with his wife. She was my anesthesiologist and did a fantastic job!

Everyday that my scares fade, I am in awe at the true artistry of Dr. B. The overall professionalism and care was exceptional, and I could not have asked for a better experience. If ever again I need a plastic surgeon, I will confidently call on Dr. B.

Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Congradulations!

Thanks for your review on RealSelf. The doctor testimonial is helpful for women in your area seeking out a similar procedure, but we'd love to hear more about you. Why did you seek out a mommy makeover? How long did it take you to get back into normal life?

I look forward to reading more of your story....

I sought a mommy makeover because all my exercising and dieting did not give me the look I desired. I recovered quickly and returned to biking and swimming at 4 weeks. And at 4-5 months I had completely gained all my strength back by returning to my normal activities, such as, rowing, running and strength training.