Breast Lift (Anchor Cut) with Tummy Tuck

I am 44 and had my first child at 35 and my second...

I am 44 and had my first child at 35 and my second at 40. I had each child via c-section. I worked out 5 days a week and watched everything I ate. No matter what I did, I could not get rid of the skin from my stomach.

I had an extended abdominoplasty (tummy tuck) done with a mastopexy (breast lift) since both my children where breast fed. I am post-op 6 days and feel great.

It took me 4 years to choose the surgeon and I would recommend going with a Doctor who is a PERFECTIONIST!!!!! Take my word!!!! I MARRIED A PERFECTIONIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The office will give you patients names to concact!!!!!!!!!!

Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

He is a perfectionist

I'd love to see your pictures! I'm the same age, at my ideal weight, and have scheduled a TT and lift for next month. How did your recovery go?
Sounds like you did your research and knew just what you wanted. Congratulations on a successful procedure. Many women considering similar treatments find Before and After photos very helpful. If you have some you'd be comfortable sharing, we'd love to see them.
hi ,ithinks hes really agood surgon but do you have any befor and aftewr pic,i really wanna see his work ?and cong for your new body...