34 Years -old 3 Children and 3 C-sections

Hello all, So I'm new to all of this but one...

Hello all,
So I'm new to all of this but one thing that I have in my mind since I gave birth to my last child in 2012 is getting this done!
I'm looking into getting a TT BL and BBL if possible done.
I'm currently 5'1 and 196lbs. I started a diet about 2 weeks ago and started at 204 so I guess it's working!!
need to loose about 25-30 more lbs I hear before I consider to get the procedures done. I've been working really hard on it. The pic I posted was 2 weeks ago. I'll like to be ready by September and schedule the procedure for January this way I can use the winter for recoup. Any info or feedback will be greatly appreciated. I'm strongly considering going to DR for the procedure so any recommendations are welcomed.
Will post my journey and will be looking at all of yours.

Sent a quote request

So I requested a quote from Dr. Hernandez Pizzoglio and this is what he responded......
Price for Abdominoplasty (Tummy tuck) and Breast lift or breast reduction (5,500 dollars if your weight is less than 150 pounds) (6,000 dollars if your weight is from 150 to 200 pounds)
If you wish breast implants..add 700 usd, if you wish fat transfered to Butts add 500 dollars The breast implants used are high standard quality, NO CHINESSE implants. A written warranty from manufactor is given to the patient after the surgery.
FOR THESE SURGERIES YOU MUST BE UNDER 180 POUNDS FOR QUALIFY
PRICES VALID ONLY FOR NEXT 3 MONTHS
Covers: all medical fees, all clinic s fees, lab test, cardiologist evaluation, anesthesia,one post op garment, one night stay at clinic, consultation , follow ups.
Small waist liposuction covered.
Need to stay in Dominican Republic 12 nights for follow up before flying back.(No included).Out from work 3 to 4 weeks.
If you dont have a place to stay, you could stay at a Recovery house. At the recovery , they are going to take care of you, help you, wash your clothes, give you medications, serve you meals. You are going to feel like home. Costs 85 usd per day.
My recomendation to stay www.recoveryhouseindominicanrepublic.com
Dont worry about ground transportation, you could have your own driver for all your stay for just 130 usd (including airport pick up and leaving).
Post op medicines like pain killers, antibiotics, sleeping pills etc are not included.Cost about 140 dollars
We recomend at least 5 linfatic drainage massages for faster recovery .25 usd each one.
It s mandatory for patients from another country to get an insurance for the surgery( for surgical complications).Covers up to 15,000 dollars on any complication dued to your surgical procedure. Costs from 150 to 175 dollars. You buy your insurance at Doctor s office. Your health insurance from your country, does not cover complications from procedures done outside of your resindence.
SURGERY and STAY PACKAGE OFFER
Your tummy tuck, waist liposuctionand breast reduction or breast lift,blood work,anesthesia,cardiologist,xray ,one post op garment ,hospital expenses, stay in DR (12 nights), your post op meds, your ground transportation including airport, recovery house, 3 meals per day, your insurance for complications
TOTAL PACKAGE 6,800, dollars IF YOUR WEIGHT IS LESS THAN 150 POUNDS.
MORE THAN 150 POUNDS TOTAL PACKAGE 7,200 DOLLARS
If you wish to add breast implant add 700 dollars
3 linfatic drainage massages at no cost for free
Need to book your surgery with my office at least 4 to 6 weeks on advance.
Before making more plans, please read usefull advice on my web page, you need to follow some instructions.
If you have some more questions, please contact us at your convinience.
Sincerely
Dr Hernandez Pizzoglio

Honestly, when I received I was excited. I was like omg it is getting closer. As soon as I make up my mind and decide it will almost be done. I have read both good and bad posts here on RS so I would like some feedback if any from all of you in regards to this doctor. Please help!!!...

Sent a request to Robles

Sent a request to Robles and omg I'm so excited!!! She responded right away and I really like what she had to say!!
I think this it!!!! The only thing is she didn't mention anything about the BL but I'll ask....
I spoke with my husband and if all goes well ill probably schedule for October instead of January!!
Here's the response I received....
Hello Sweetie ,
Dr. Robles reviewed your photos and recommend the following:

"Tummy tuck + liposuction on waist, armpits, back + Brazilian Butt Lift"

Also she said ¨I can do a very good job in her body to improve it¨, Anyways, Please see bellow the price quote for the procedure(s):
OUR PACKAGE

TOTAL: US$ 5200.00

- Medical Fee's:

- Post Surgical Support Garment or Bra

TOTAL: US$ 4350.00

Note: if you decided to have this package you have to reserve in a hotel or Recovery House. Also you have to bring an extra 400.00 for medicine and transportation.
* Price are in American Dollars.

* This price are guarantee for six months.

* Recovery House is optional; you also can ask for other recovery house prices or hotel.

* You can bring or buy an extra garment for an extra cost 100-150 USD.

* Non surgical guest to stay at the house: US$55 /day.

* The procedures will depend on your hemoglobin levels. 12gm/dl is the lower range.

* It is very important to have a good hemoglobin level to have the surgery done. Your hemoglobin levels have to be more than 13 gm/ dl if will have more 2 procedures.

* If you have any health problem as asthma, diabetes, blood pressure or BMI over 35 is compulsory to have the risk and complication insurances.
Our all-inclusive package included:

•Personal Assistant Full Bilingual

•Pre-surgical medical examinations (Any other test will cost extra.):

Chest X-Ray
Blood test (blood count, Glucose, pregnancy test, creatinine, hepatitis, urine).
Cardiologic Evaluation (EKG)
•Operating Room

•Anesthesia (epidural block)

•Post-surgical Accessory (1 Special Garments)

•Supplies and disposable materials

•Medicines (Any other medicine will cost extra.):

Pain medicine
Antibiotics
Circulation Pill
Vitamins
•Medical fees (Doctor's fee, X-Ray, Test, Cardiology and anesthesiology)

•Two or One nights at the clinic included the arrival day

•Consultation and medical checks before and after surgery

•Physician examinations and consultations, pre and post operative

•Transportation (Any other transportation is extra also after the days included in your package transportation is extra)

(Between Airport-Hospital- Recovery house- medical -checkups)

•Hosting (Home Cooking)

Anything that is not in this list may cost extra.

Payment

1. Payment can be Cash or Credit Card (extra 2.5%). Also extra charge because rate.

2. We do not accept financing, Care Credit, check orders or checks.

The following are not included in the all inclusive package:
The following are not included in the all inclusive package:

1. Air Ticket

2. Other transportation that is not medical.

3. Any Additional drug.

4. Surgeon views a hotel (You need to pay additional transportation, if you choose the hotel).

What you can use and is not included in the package

1. In case you need Iron shot, the Price is US$40.00

2. In case you need Blood Transfusion, the Price is US$100.00

3. Medical Insurance (it covers all possible complications that may present after the surgery, during the first 30 days. It cover until US$15000) Cost: 150$USD extra.

4. Rosa mosqueta oil Cost. 40 dollars

5. Extra garment

6. Any other medicine that is not pain killers, antibiotic or vitamins.
7. Oxygen Therapie the Price is US$100.00

If you have diabetes, hight blood pressure, asthma, smoke or has any other condition you have to visit your doctor prior of surgery and let they know about the surgery, bring a letter where they authorize it and ask if they have to stop or change any medicine prior surgery. Specialist as endocrinologist, pulmonologist has extra cost (US$300.00).

In case you have to stay extra night because your condition prior or after surgery cost 75.00 dollars night.

Airport Information:

Our airport is called Aeropuerto de las Americas

Code SDQ.

Thank you for starting your journey with us and providing all of the details.  Keep up the great job with your weight loss and you will get there.

Looking forward to hearing more details from you as you prepare.
Hi and thanks... I'll definitely post more pics Dr. Robles got back to me last night and advised not to do the BL now. I would have to go back. I'm strongly considering her. Will keep everyone updated

Working on the weight

Hello all so in a months time I have lost 14 lbs and would like to loose 15 more. I would like to get to about 175-180 before I schedule the surgery. I am going to work on getting my passport ready and going to the doctors to make sure all my levels are OK. Im so nervous but as each day goes by I want this more and more!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Some pics I sent for quotes ewwwwwww.....

I sent a request to Dr. Katherine Feliz Camilo

we have to decide 2 priorities to start with

because of your height and weight

i recommend you start with tummy tuck + wasit lipo + breast lift for 4700 usd

if you loose some weight

we may be able to start with

tummy tuck + full back lipo + BBL for 5000 usd

let me know your questions

read the attached info please

I sent a request to Dr. Katherine and this is what she responded.........
Dra . Katherine Feliz Camilo
Women and Men BodySculptor

www.doctorakatherine.com

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Scheduled - deposit sent!!

So that's it no going back!!... Transfered my money yesterday and set my appt.
Next week ill be getting my passport and hopefully buying my tickets!!
While i wait ill be taking my vitamins and making sure i continue working on my weight!!.
Im so excited!!!

Congrats on booking your sx. How's the weight loss coming? Wishing you a very successful MM adventure!

date booked...