30 and Ready to Be Me Again!

I have 3 beautiful boys (12, 9, and 3). Decided...

I have 3 beautiful boys (12, 9, and 3). Decided that a girl isn't in the cards for me, so my husband and I decided we are done having kids. We started our family when I was 18 and although it was a struggle we are one few who make it and really enjoy each other.

I'm 5'0, 120lbs, hispanic, and just turned 30 (I like to say 20 - 10). Having my kids wrecked my stomach and I nursed them, so that deflated my boobs. I decided if I was going to finally do something, now was the best time.

I feel like I am in the best time of my life. The kids are a little older and help my husband and me with our 3yr old. I've been researching for a while. I went on 3 consults and decided on Dr Sugene Kim. I felt the most comfortable with her staff, her office and her.

Decided to go for it July 1st.

I went to my preop, I'm getting a breast lift with implants and tummy tuck. My stomach is fairly flat, but there is just loose skin.

I decided on 425cc / I hope I made the right choice. I want them to look nice and full.

Last week before the surgery went by in an instant. I didn't have time to be nervous, just excited. I was nervous when I woke up the morning of the surgery. All of a sudden it was here.

The surgery took about 5 hrs. After the surgery I woke up pretty groggy. First nite home flew by, just slept the rest of the evening. Day 2 was a little better. I was able to join my family out side of my room. Still sleeping a lot. On day 3- today is really good. I'm making sure to take my meds, now I am starting to take tylenol durning day. Got dressed, sat in living room most of day. Several naps.

Houston Plastic Surgeon