Shocking Experience - Modesto, CA

To me it was like extreme makeover for your teeth...

To me it was like extreme makeover for your teeth. It feels warm and does hurt though.

I had three turns done. The first session one tooth zinged. The second sessions I was fine. The third session it hurt for awhile. It feels really warm on your gums... and I was a bit worried, but they assured me everything was alright.

I feel confident with my smile now and right after immediately I couldn't hold back my happiness with it.

Actually the results turned out to be quite a...

Actually the results turned out to be quite a gimmick. My teeth are not as white as the photo presented anymore. It has been less than a week since I had the treatment. Also my enamel has been really damaged and I have now noticeable markings on my two front teeth.

Results didn't last even a week.

your teeth look amazing.

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

This comment does not follow our Community Guidelines and/or Terms of Service.

We reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Thanks for updating sweetheart. I am going to stop by Friday and ask. It's a bit funny, I mean, I never drank coffee or tea, even sodas. So I'm guessing it's just a natural color. I'll discuss it with him then.

That is funny. Let us know how it goes. Have a good rest of the week!

-Britt

How did your follow up go? I am curious because my teeth have done the same thing. Looked great for about 24 hours or so and now by teeth are back to the color they were before I had the Zoom procedure done. I just had it done two weeks ago!

I updated your review. I can't belive your teeth changed color after like a week. Did you go back and ask why?

Hi _cindy,

So three times total to get the effect you wanted, with only one time of pay sound pretty fantastic. I'm quite jealous of how white your teeth are, thanks for the pictures. Do you know how long this will last? Will you need to go in more in future? Please keep us updated.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt