Crowsfeet Gone with Botox

Pros: Wrinkle free, results are seen fairly...

Pros: Wrinkle free, results are seen fairly quicky, no surgery necessary, short-term side effects if any

Cons: Only lasts between 3-6 months depending on the area you are getting done and depth of lines

Crowsfeet are hereditary in my family. I began noticing them in my late teens to early twenties. After my first pregnancy at age 27,crowsfeet became significantly noticeable and began looking much older by the end of each day. So, I prayed that nothing went wrong and got botox injected on my crowsfeet. I began to see result the next morning. I loved it.

I am now 34 and have been getting it since, except when pregnant. I have also added the globella (may be spelling it wrong)and forehead, once a year. I get crowsfeet done every 4 to 5 months, 'till it completely wears off.

So far, I am very happy with the results. I am a psychotherapist, so I like to show a relaxed face, not one looking tired or mad (that's how I look when I don't get the glabella done).

Modesto Dermatologist

He is very gentle when doing the treatment....have also gotten it done at a spa...not the same.