Worth It - Modesto, CA

I won 4 treatments in a raffle, I was very...

I won 4 treatments in a raffle, I was very skeptical, so I had my boyfriend take my own before and after pics. I had previously done a lot of research on the treatment, I just couldn't get myself to spend that kind of money with no guarantee of results.

However, after 4 treatments I am amazed at the difference, so now I am willing to pay for an additional 4 treatments!

American Laser Clinic

Very attentive, very pleased with results after only 4 treatments!

Hi,
I live in Modesto now and I was wondering where you had the treatment done at
I received raffle tickets at the door to an event I went to and as the first sentence of my review says, I won 4 treatments in a raffle. Did you read my review? I would be happy to explain what a raffle is if your not sure....
Can U please tell me why u spent 0 dollars for the procedures..

Hi ctbaqt,

Yes we would love to see the before and after photos! I'm glad you were so pleased with the results and you got to test out the procedure for free. What part of you did you have the Velashape on? And why? Please keep us updated.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt

Can you post your pics? I'm having VelaShape done this Wednesday. I had SlimLipo almost 3 weeks ago and I got 3 VelaShape treatments included. I hope this will really boost the results of the Lipo.