Nervous but Ready for Relief from 34G - Modesto, CA

I am 48 years ole and 156lbs @ 5'4" with 34G boobs...

I am 48 years ole and 156lbs @ 5'4" with 34G boobs. i have thought about a BR for years. The moons all aligned for me as our insurance deductable was paid in full ao the subject came up. My husband is the one who ininiated the conversation as i was just to nervous to think about it. My hairdresser just had hers done on 10-25-12 so she has been a big source of inspiration. made an appt for a consult on 10-18-12 and of course was told i was an excellent candidiate for BR. Submitted for insurance approval and had that in less that 2 weeks. Scheduled surgerey for 12-28-12. So nervous for many reasons. pain, Surgery, and beleive it or not scared I will be too small. can you believe it?? crazy i know. really hoping to be able to go back to work on 1-7-13. i do have a desk job so hope that will work even parttime. these blogs have been very informative and inspiring. thank you all for your help. Any sugesstons on what kind of post surgery bra to buy??

I am thinking about you and sending hugs your way for tomorrow.

Thank you for joining us in the community.  So glad to have you here with us and I look forward to following your journey.

You will feel amazing when this is done.  Just remember the pain you experience is all temporary and will pass.