The Best Gift I Ever Gave Myself - Modesto, CA

My Sugery was 11/10/2011 & except for some...

My Sugery was 11/10/2011 & except for some swelling! I feel pretty good. I only took pain medication on & off for 2 weeks. Ice packs I used & still do but not as much....I'm 53 years old, my first bra was a size C & Then 38 DDD even at 120-150 lbs. I always had back, neck, shoulder pain & lots of pressure on my rib cage. Always tall, thin, busty, until I started having a Thyroid condition & gained a lot of weight. Lost the weight but not the bust. 12/01/2011 will be 3 weeks post- op & I wish I had done this in my 20's...But everyone was getting implants & mine were natural....I was in college & just thought I was lucky as my friends were all getting implants. With the right DOCTOR, it's so important to ask questions & do RESEARCH. Lots of rest & Ice Packs are the trick. I hope this helps!

Dr. Kim

The CONFIDENCE you feel, have & put in your DOCTOR is the most important. If I was on the operating table. & didn't have the same feel of confidence in my DOCTOR as I did before I would have NO PROBLEM walking out...Remember you will be nervous, so Please, Please, No the difference between CONFIDENCE & NERVOUSNESS. It is so worth it having the surgery. Again, I'm only in my 3rd. Week & already started some Cardio/just walking & it's oked by my dr.