Liposuction of Abdomen Back, Thighs - Mobile, AL

I have always been an active person. I used to...

I have always been an active person. I used to even do fitness competitions. My body reflected the heavy weights I lifted as I had strong arms and legs and a small waist. NOW cam baby number 3, and I was now 30. I gained more than I planned and life got in the way of my plans to go back to the gym 5 days a week. Not to mention I had fat ( on my back) where I never saw it before. I was actually embarrassed to go to the gym around the people I used to work out around. The dr. wanted to do just my back and back thighs, then come back but I convinced him to do front thighs, abdomen (upper lower) back thigh and back. I thought I would recover quickly and have no problems! yikes I was so wrong.

MY legs were the worse probably because of all the muscle. And because I had lipo on 360 degrees of my body I had no way of being comfortable. They prescribed oxycodone, Perkiset, which made me itch all over so I asked for something else. It is now 3 weeks later. I feel fine, but have to remember not to push it. I have hurt myself trying to do what I normally do. I can not run yet, found that out, it kinda hurts when you do! My swelling is still up, but drastically reduced from day 1. I took a shower the first night home, and I tell you, showers are god's gift after lipo, it feels so good and you feel so clean!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

4 weeks later, I am feeling like a new person. Or...

4 weeks later, I am feeling like a new person. Or a half of a person lol. My swelling is 80-90 percent gone. It does increase if I do too much, or drink too little water, so make sure you drink lots of liquids.
I stopped wearing my compression garment about 3 days ago. It was just too uncomfortable. I massage my legs and abdomen gently a few times a day and that has prevented discomfort and also helps drain the lymphatic system. You can look it up on utube.
Some say to wear it longer, but I wore it 24 a day until 3 days ago. CG helped and did make me feel comfortable, but I feel without it my muscles get stronger In my ab. IT also was giving me lower back pain, I have a history of that, and it seemed to make me stand in a way that my sciatic nerve was pinched.
My doctor is an artist and did a great job. I knew he would based off his education and the day of surgery when he took out a pen and just turned me into a painting. It was actually amazing to watch him doing it, with
skill and ease.

Welcome to RealSelf and thanks for sharing your story so far! How are you doing now? Please keep us posted on your progress. :)

Mobile Plastic Surgeon

Best Dr. in Mobile, he is very artistic, smart and it helps that he is nice to look at lol. He made me look like a million dollars.