Waste of Money! - Mobile, AL

I have had a pouch in my lower abdomen since I can...

I have had a pouch in my lower abdomen since I can remember. I'm a healthy 35-year-old woman and thought CoolSculpt would be a good alternative to Liposuction. I had this procedure done back in April. First of all it was extremely painful; I passed out after the procedure was over. Over the summer I worked my butt off doing Pilates, running, etc. Four months after the procedure was done I went in for my follow up visit. I weighed exactly the same and there was absolutely no change density of the area treated. If anything I think I look worse than I had before. The doctor's office agreed that there was no significant change told me they were sorry and sent me on my way. This is a waste of time and money. I would not recommend it to anyone. I know one other girl that had it done and the results were also minimal.

I saw absolutely no results. Their is only 1 office currently in this area that provides this service.

Not painful, but a waste of money! this doesn't work. I work out every day and believe me, CoolSculpt, no matter what they promise, does NOT work. Stupid me--I had it done twice, thinking I would see better results the second time, but no change at all. SAVE YOUR MONEY!