38 DDD to 36C - Mobile, AL

I was suffering, and I mean suffering because of...

I was suffering, and I mean suffering because of the pack and neck pain assosciated with having to carry the weight on my frame. It was difficult for me to enjoy ANY sports activities, even swimming (I guess because of the bouyancy).
I had surgery Feb 5, 2013. I am writing this in my sportsbra and robe feeling fanfreakingtastic! My husband, 20 year old son and 8 year old daughter help me out so much. My son said that he has never seen me look that small in the chest area ever. I told him that the last time I had breasts this size was the sixth grade! My Doctor and Staff had me prepared for everything. So there was never even a unexpected incedent or issue at all. I still have the steri strips on my niplles, and have not seen them yet. I dont know why they have not fallen off yet, but tonight while I was in the shower, I noticed that some are kinda loose. The stitches on the sides of my body, and where the drain tube was placed and then removed is badly bruised and is sore. It is now purple and green.

Welcome to the community.

The steri strips hang on for a while.  They will fall off in time so no worries.  You are going to have every color under the rainbow with bruising.  Mine changed daily for about 6 weeks.

I am so happy that you are feeling great and loving your results.

Mobile Plastic Surgeon

I found out about him through 6 of my co-workers. All of them were completely satisfied with his work and ability to correct our various problems that stemmed from large breasts.