Microdermabrasion Facial Was Fabulous

I had a microdermabrasion facial because I wanted...

I had a microdermabrasion facial because I wanted to help clear my face from some brown sun/age spots. My skin feels better than it has ever felt and I will definitely be back for another treatment.

Jill - Thanks Jessica for your skin care tips. I'm happy to hear of another peosrn who keeps a daily routine simple. There are so many products and ads out there to entice us, but I've also found that simple is better for me. I use Cetaphil, clindamycin gel in the morning, Differin in the evening (both scripts from my dermatologist) and Eucerin daily face lotion with SPF. Occasionally I'll pat on a drugstore eye cream. That's it. I'd highly suggest to anyone the importance of seeing a reputable dematologist. It's made all the difference in the world for me with breakouts. I'm going to check in with mine about a chemical peel. Thanks for the suggestion.Bring on the scarf ideas! I love scarfs, wear them often and am always looking for new ideas.

Hi TracyL,

Have you gone back for another treatment? How is everything going now. It sounded like you had such a good experience, would you mind sharing pictures?

Thanks for being part of the Microdermabrasion community,

-Britt