I had it done to soften wrinkles above my lip-line - Mixed Results - Overland Park, KS

I had a series of 4 fraxile treatments in early...

I had a series of 4 fraxile treatments in early 2007. I had it done to soften wrinkles above my lip-line and the verticle lines along the sides of my mouth. I was told the results could take up to six months (so I don't "get" the ladies here who says "after a few days I could tell the difference"). Anyway, I did get some change. The lip lines were softer - not gone. The fold on the right side of my face softened too. But on the left side the fraxile actually "plumped" the area on either side of the crease, making the crease itself look deeper yet. Even the doc agreed. About six months later, while I was in for the botox shot, the doc told me the procedure had gotten better, and suggested that I try two more treatments to see if I couldn't get somewhat better results. I agreed - and it was different. It gave me a red fu manchu mustache for three weeks! I've had one of the two, and won't know for awhile whether it works better.