Mommy Makeover Scheduled Friday Aug 5th - Missouri

I'm a 40 year old (soon to be 41 in a few...

I'm a 40 year old (soon to be 41 in a few days) mother of 3 great kids (18, 17, and 14). I am rather petite at 5'2. I gained a lot of weight with my pregnancies (60-75 lbs) and I had rather large babies for a person of my size/stature. The girls were both 8lb 7 oz and my son was 9lb 9oz. Lets just say they did a number on my belly!!
Not only do I have a pooch that never goes away, but every time I look down I feel like Freddy Kruger came to town and left his mark if you know what I mean!!! I have deep, wide and disgusting stretch marks.

I breastfed all 3 children and that didn't help matters. When I was nursing my breasts got HUGE (size E). Before I had children I was probably a full B cup. After kids I remained a D-DD (as my weight fluctuated), but my breasts are very very deflated now and at the PS consult, the nurse said I was basically now a B again.

After having children I struggled with losing the weight. I have been eating healthy, working out and trying to take good care of myself. Over the past year and a half I have lost approx 50 lbs and kept it off. I'm really proud of myself.

I am soooo ready to reclaim my body. I have gone through a lot during the past couple of years (divorce, got my master's degree) and I'm ready for a fresh start and a whole new me!

I am having a BA, TT and Lipo of the flanks and love handles. I am scheduled for Aug 5th.

I will try to eventually post some photos to document the transformation.

I just wanted to thank everyone that's documented their experiences because it has been a wonderful source of information and reassurance that I, too, can look good again after all these years.

I want my life to start over at 40 (well, ok, 41-ha ha)!!!