35 Yr Old Mom of 4kids. 5'4, and 140lbs. Lollipop Lift W/ 500 Cc Silicone Implants - Missouri, MO

So I've been stalking this site for months. Lots...

So I've been stalking this site for months. Lots and lots of months so now I'm ready to start sharing my story! I'm 35 and I have 4 kids. 17, 15, 11, and 10. I had my first child a little after 17 so I've had kids pretty much half my life. I have a 36 B bra size? The question mark is because I've never been professionally measuered and that size seems to do the trick. I've been thinking about it for a long time now, maybe 7 years. I kinda let it drop a long time ago because my husband wasn't on board back then and finances and all that. So this year I announcecd to him I was doing it and didn't care if he was gonna cry about it and this time he was all about it! So I'm really happy to have the support even though this time was 'Me time' ME! So here is where I am now. I've had the consult. I liked the doctor. Thing is when I went in origianlly I just wanted the augmentation and he was pretty firm about the lift. I had to sit on this conversation for a couple weeks. I knew he was right, but I had to re research everything. I'm really happy that the doctor was honest with me at this point in my journey, but I really needed to know this is what I want. It is! If I could go back in time I would not look at any immediate post op pics of a lift and scroll right through to 3-6 month post op. I have my pre op appt in 3 days. I'm supposed to bring wish pics and I have plenty, but it's still weird to me that boobs are supposed to be that high lol. I haven't had perky boobs since 16 so I don't remember very well. I will update soon with pics and updates and all that good stuff!
The pictures of the first week or so are scary looking. But I've usually heard that they look worse in pictures than they really are. I'm waiting for my surgery too. Good luck with yours!
Thanks! I can't wait now, scary after pics and all, cause they will be mine!

Pre op appt. done!

So, today was the last visit before surgery . It went really well. The nurse explained everything to me that I needed to know. I got my prescriptions to fill and paid in full. It probably was about an hour that we talked about everything and anything. It was a lot of information to take in so I'm glad they sent me home with everything so that I can read, re read, re re read. I left with no questions and now I'm just ready to get this thing done! I am uploading my before pics now. Man, I am not a photographer, that's for sure.
What did you decide on as far as the type of lift and size of implants?
He said he is gonna do the lollipop lift, so there will be that vertical scar, but it should fade nicely. I'm getting the silicone gel implants. In my head I'm thinking 500cc. I gave him my wish pics today and he wrote down 450-600. He's the expert so we'll see what I end up with!
Oh, okay. I see that the info is the same as in your title. I wasn't sure if things had changed at the appointment. :) I wish I only needed a lollipop incision! I'll be getting a full anchor lift.

Clothes pic for future reference

So I decided today that I want a before and after pic in clothes. This is me in my normal VS Bombshell bra so hopefully I'll be able to pull off the new ones at work with out too many confused looks from my co workers or maybe a lot ;) Surgery is one week from tomorrow! I wonder, how far in advance do people usually pick up their prescriptions?
I think you are going to be so happy. I'm like you and thought about it for years. I thought I would be worried about being knowing and nowi am so happy with the results that if people notice so what. I have great boobies now and I don't care.

2 days until surgery!!

So today is Sunday evening. My surgery is scheduled for Tuesday at 11:45 Am so I have to be there at 10:45 AM. I wish it was earlier. I'm sure I will be totally thirsty and the thought of no coffee all morning is rough lol. I guess I will just plan on sleeping in. My anxiety is kicking pretty hard lately. So many thoughts racing through my head a long with crazy boobie dreams. I'm glad I will be working tomorrow to give me something else to think about through out the day. I'm off Tuesday through Sunday so hopefully that is enough time to get back to nomal.. or normal enough. I have a desk job though so I'm sure it will be fine. We also had a death in the family on Thursday so that makes things a little more complicated so just sticking to "Everything will be fine" I started taking the Arnica pills today. They don't dissolve very fast so I ususally just end up chewing them up after a few minutes. I hit up the store today for last minute items like chewy vitamins, new pillows, Make up removal wipes, and comfy button front pajamas. They are a totally cute shade of pink and I think I'm almost as excited to wear them as get boobies!
Oh, and what pjs did you get? I've had a hard time finding button up pjs that are cute. I bought a couple things from Kohls, but they seriously look like something a grandma would wear!
Good luck with your surgery tomorrow! Are you going crazy with cleaning and getting stuff ready? I'm sure that in the days before my surgery I will be doing ridiculously non-urgent chores like washing curtains and scrubbing the walls. I won't be able to do a deep clean for awhile after, so I guess it will be helpful in the end. :)
Sounds like an exciting change.

Last night with crappy little boobies!

oh my! I can't belevie it's almost here. I've been re searching, planning, savings, stressing, praying, everything for so long. I worked all day so that passed a lot of time today. Now to get through the evening. I went to the mall after work just to kill some time and pick up anothere front zip hoodie to give me some post surgery swag. I'm pretty sure everything is done and ready to go. I decided to take one more picture of said little boobs and also my pink pajamas! They are pretty silky so I just have to be careful to slide out of bed I guess :) I will update once it's all done tomorrow. Thanks for all the support you guys have given! It's really appreciated.
I posted a pic, I hope I don't look like a grandma! lol
You don't look like a grandma! Those are cute. I've been looking for short sleeved tops since my surgery is in June. (Yes, Im a major planner and I want things taken care of now! Ha ha) I think long sleeves would probably be okay though since I will be inside in the AC.
Thanks! Can't beleive it's almost here. I think I've run out of things to clean at this point so I'm just counting the hours til bedtime. It really is like a kid waiting for christmas feeling!

All done!

This will prob be pretty short, but the surgery went really well. The pain right now is mostly manageable. Just more of an over all discomfort feeling. So here is the 1st photo of the newly added girls. I have a post op visit at 2pm tomorrow so I'll find out what all he did then. For now, lazy time :)
Congrats! Best wishes for a quick and easy recovery!
P's love the pj's. I have some like that and they are great!
Congratulations!

Day 1 Post Op

so yesterday after surgery I pretty much just layed around all day. I had a diet coke, but really no appetite at all. Probably from all the drugs and stuff. I've been taking my meds as I'm supposed to. The nurse recommned that I set an alarm to take some more in the middle of the night. I was feeling okay at bed time so I didn't worry about it. Boy, was I wrong. I woke up around 7am and could barely roll over to get out of bed. After a few tried and gritting my teeth I made it. I'm back on track now and feel okay. I had my post op appt today and the doctor said everything looks good and said I could wear a regular sports bra. The one I had bought a couple weeks ago was too small so I had my daughter drive me around to find one that would work. Three stores later mission accomplished, but I'm feeling it now, boobies need some serious rest. So I will be firmly planted on the recliner until further notice. I'm attaching some pics. The 1st one is teriffying, 24 hours after surgery. Lots of brusing and general grossness. The 2nd is the new sports bra that contains them without suffocating me. It can only get better from this point!
I just called my best friend to see how long her recovery was; she had a lift w/ implants a few years ago and said it was about 10 days until she started feeling better. She said it's important to rest and drink lots of water and use the pain meds and ibuprofen regularly. She said the lift part was a bit more uncomfortable than the implants, and she felt some pain in the nipples and down the bottom. I hope this helps you too. Keep in touch, I'm always around if you have questions. Happy healing and I'm looking forward to seeing your awesome results!
Thanks for asking! I haven't added any ibuprofen yet, but I think I'm gonna start adding it in the near future. Today is my daughters 18th birthday so after I hit the mall I swear I'm gonna sit down, for reals this time! I never thought sitting on my butt would be so hard lol.
Isn't it so nice to have boobs? My sister( half sister but my dad raised her since she was two , she had nothing to do with that other guy) is a double D naturally. She has three kids but never breastfed, and wore tight bras always. Her daughters 21 and 15 ( my god daughters ) their boobs are just as big. They def inherited those from that other guy bc my mom has small ones like I had. So this summer pool parties will be nice . They now telling me I gotta wear tank tops over my swimsuits!! Lol ok pal. Those pajamas are super cute. I bet you feel better just wearing them, a little. I have a black bra like ur purple one, it's a 40 d and it's loose around the bottom, so swelling it going down. I think I will be a 36 d. Check u out shopping the day after. Ur right we can relate. I wld say when reaching or turning over watch stretching ur arms out. I find it's the biggest thing that gets me , it makes me burn underneath the boob. Hope u continue healing nicely. Congrats and I will be checking for updates and how ur progressing my dear;)

Post op day 4

I bought a reclinder!!! OMG, I wish I would have done this pre surgery. It is such a pain saver for me. I can't sleep in my bed cause I can't get out of it without tears involved. I tried the couch recliner seat. That was slightly better, but still felt super stuck and shooting pains. I mentioned it to my husband and 3 hours later I was in recliner heaven. Even just standing up from a sitting position is so much easier. So if you can afford it, I would add this to the must have list! I'm also laying off the pain meds. Just taking regular ol Ibuprofen during the day and a valium at night. Still uncomfortable, but it's tolerable.
Now that's a good man right!! Congrats on peaceful nights. Praying ur healing is great. You feeling good about ur surgery?
Thanks, I'm on day 6 now and went back to work. Thank god I can work from home and my boss was out today lol.
Lol what a blessing right ;) so thankful for the small things!!

1 1/2 weeks out

Okay, so I had my surgery a week ago Tuesday. Today is Saturday. So the 1st pic is on my one week. The 2nd is last night. We decided to go out to dinener like real people as I'm feeling better and down to just ibuprofen. Everything is starting to soften up and drop a little bit. I had my 1 week post op appt this week and it went well. I have to say I absolutely loathe sports bras or any bra in general. I know a lot of doctors reccomend differerent things from painful straps to basically "free balling" it with your boobs. The sports bras, even big ones were giving me bruises on side ribs so I just wear a decently tight tank top now. I don't care if it's wrong, pain wise it just works best for me. We'll call it gentle support. I can't wait until the scars look better and I can actually start treating them. hope everyone else is doing great!
Don't worry they will heal up and look great. Looking too cute in that top!! How was it going out for dinner ?

2 week blues?

Just feeling down a bit lately because of my un realistic expectations. So let me update a little more post op stuff. What I ended up with was I believe a full anchor scar and 450CC. God bless the doctor, he said that was as much as he could get in there lol. I don't mind the scar in the crease especially since that was what I was originally expecting, I guess I just feel like I'm not making a lot of progress. So I took my 2 week pic today even though I didn't feel like it. I actually do see some progress with bruising, swelling etc.. Some other things have also really improved. I can get out of bed w/out tears or feeling like a turtle stuck on it's back. I can hit the snooze button on my alarm clock, and get lost in a car while using gps like a boss. I can also now wear a sports bra for the majority of the day. Still waking up with morning boob and the occasional rocks on my chest when doing things like grocery shopping, but it's all bearable and worth it! So.. here's to patience....
Hang in there. I had a lift as well and at about the three week mark I really started feeling better. Had mine done February 20th and it is really feeling like it's just all me now. The first few weeks felt like something sharp was sliding down inside me especially towards the end of the day but at the three week mark it took a real turn for the better.
I'm happy for u that u are progressing. Every week gets better. I'm three weeks post and it's nice. It's hard to wait like watching paint dry, ugh. Just know girl that it does get better;) you are looking good tho. Try chewing pineapple core and a lot of vitamins for quick healing.
Wow, I think you look great! I understand it's hard to wait for the healing. I want to see more of a difference everyday too. I'm only a week post op. My husband has to keep reminding me, lol. Give it a few more weeks, I'm sure you will feel better!

3 week update: Pretty sure the healing looks worse

So at week 2 I was dissapointed, but I saw progress. I just took a 3 week pic and I swear to you know who that it looks worse! I have dropped a little, but my main concern is these damn incisions. Should I just lotion them up? Does this warrant a call to the doctor? grrrr.. Mad at these boobs.
Girl the shape and size are great, I just think they might be scabbing up;)
I hope so, thanks!
It's hard to tell from the pictures, but is that dried up blood or glue on the incisions?

4 Week update: Guess who is back in love with her boobies!!

okay so #1: I am dumb. Everything that I thought was thick awful scabbing all over was actually glue. I started putting some aquaphor healing lotion on them and slowly but surely everything started peeling off. Today there is almost none left and voila! I have scars that are actually healing like they should be. Now that I can actually see what I have I am so excited. I may sing them a song. What a difference a week can make! I also started planning our summer vacation so I have 2 more months to keep healing before hitting the beach in S. Carolina, with lots of sunscreen of course :) I can't wait until I can begin scar treatment.
Oh dang I shlda known bc I was all glue just like that. They look really good;)

week 5

5 weeks and they are finally starting to feel a little more like mine. I feel like I have been renting these things or stole them.
Lol you are too hilarious!! They are looking good girl;)
They look Soo good!! Gives me hope for my implant/lift in two weeks!

random update

Last nighst sleep was very uncomfortable. Had a random shooting buring sensation on the right one. It's gotten better today. It was actually pretty numb there before so maybe it's just coming back online? Going out with my husband and bought a 'Boobie shirt". It was so much fun to buy! I usually try these on and put them back cause like, I had no boobs.
I like ur lil fit. I hear ya on the boobless shirts. Bf we wld have to go thru hell and back to get them to look right . Amazing how now we slide them on and ready to go ;)
Thanks!
Just practie lots of patience, easier said than done right?! lol

week 6

I had my follow up with my PS today. It went well. I had 2 areas that I was worried about because they haven't closed over completely. The T intersection under the breast. The PS thought there might have been a stitch that was irritating so he took them off ( graphic, I know!) but nothing was visible so probably recently dissolved. Anyway I got a band aid. It's not big or anything. Just enough to screw with my pshyche and give me awful dreams. We discussed scar treatment and I boought what they were selling. BioCorneum, it has silicone so I'm on board. It wasn't cheap, but hell I'm already in this thing for 9,100, what is an extra 150 bucks to help the scars and make me feel amazing someday. He also said there is still slight swelling on the bottom part so still more healing to go. Gotta tell ya though, they look AMAzING in a tank top lol. 2 months til I hit the beach!

hit send before pic, whoops

They look awesome! Andddd I'm loving that tube top purple shirt! Yay for tube tops! Lol
I swear I am going to wear nothing but tube tops all summer!
oh wow!!! They look so good, you must be so happy with the results. Your before and after, woahhhh. Such an awesome change. :)

6 month progress

Okay, I haven't updated my pics in forever and right now I'm at about 6/7 month post op status. Everything is back to normal and jiggly with one exception, a big one, my nipples! I have feeling all around them which is progress, but still not back in the good part ;) Trying not to be upset about it since other parts of them have only regained feeling in the last couple of months, but it is still really really frustrating and worrysome at this point. Scars to continue to get better. My left one is the current offender. I did have a large scab there after surgery. After I was able to use scar scream I was very diligent about it, but fell off for a while, but I started up again and seeing results. stick with it!
Dr. Stefan Craig at Renaissance Plastic Surgery