Breast Implants - Missouri

I had breast implants about 8 months ago in St....

I had breast implants about 8 months ago in St. Peters Missouri. My right breast feels fine, like my own but my left breast implant moves freely around and frequently changes shape. My implants are gummy bear implants and were placed under the muscle. I am a very small framed women weighing only 100 pounds. I have discussed my dissatisfaction to the plastic surgeon in question but he seemed to take offense to my being unhappy. I believe that because I was so small and had virtually no excess skin to stretch that the plastic surgeon did not place the left implant under the muscle like he did the right breast. I believe the left implant was placed submammary causing it to roll around in side. I am simply not happy but not sure what to do and cant' afford to have the left breast corrected.

Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

I could not safely recommend this provider because I am having problems with one of the implants and after being honest about my dissatisfaction Dr. C simply said...it looks great...as a matter of fact I would like to ask if we can post before and after photos. He didn't seemed interested in my dissatisfaction, instead he skirted round it and tried to divert my attention to "his" satisfaction in the work done.

I'm so sorry for your frustration! You might want to seek a second opinion. If you're interested in posting photos here on RealSelf, you could ask a question of our doctors and see if they can give you any guidance. (It's much easier for them to answer questions if they have photos for reference.)