Tummy Tuck and Reduction- Mississippi

I am 21 years old with a 3 and a 3 month old both...

I am 21 years old with a 3 and a 3 month old both via c-section. I was at 140 before becoming pregnant. I went up to 190 with my first. Right after I had my first I got right on the depo shot not knowing it would make me blow up like a balloon. I had a steady weight of 200 for a little over 2 years. Then I became pregnant with my second. I reached to about 225. I am now back down to 185 and I'm planning to have a TT and a reduction with in the next few months. I am going to the doctor Tuesday to see what all I need to know. My mother-in-law and several of her friends have used the doctor I am going to. I've heard he does great work.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Today I met with the PS. He was very nice and...

Today I met with the PS. He was very nice and answered all my questions. Waiting to hear back from insurance about my breast reduction. I will schedule the tt and breast reduction I hope by April. I'm getting more and more excited and I cant wait to take family pictures after this is over with.

I have recently scheduled my first consultation with Dr Davidson @ The Face & Body Center, Flowood for breast augmentation. How did your surgery go?
Dr Davidson is truly the best. My mother in law had a tummy tuck with him before I did. He does amazing work!! I was so very pleased with my tummy and breast reduction! Pay extra to stay over night. It will be worth it! Please let me know if you have any questions
Did you pay a separate fee for the surgery facility just for the surgery time. I'm not able to stay overnight due to surgery date timing but am curious as to whether or not the fee I will pay to the doctor includes surgery facility for them time I'm there if I leave after the surgery.
Jackson Plastic Surgeon