Scared Stiff - Mississippi

Ok, I am 26 with 5 children. My last two were...

Ok, I am 26 with 5 children. My last two were twins. Ages 9, 7, 2, and 3 months. I know it will still be a while before I can have the surgery but I am scheduled for a consult Feb 24 so I can get as much information as possible before I have it done. I have the so called "twin skin". It isn't as bad as most I've seen but its still enough to make me feel bad about my body.

My husband has been great. He swears it doesn't bother him, but seriously, how could it not? He's being super supportive of whatever I want to do.

My biggest worries are about the surgery. I'm scared of going under, I'm worried about blood clots, wound healing and scar tissue forming a weird and ugly scar. I've previously had 3 c-sections and my ob said there was a LOT of scar tissue. So it worries me that I may end up having complications with a tt scar if my body makes so much scar tissue. O..what to do..I want it very badly but I keep reading all these ladies on here who say its not worth it or that they had really bad experiences. Any words of wisdom would be greatly appreciated!

Tupelo Plastic Surgeon