I'm So Excited, I Can Hardly Wait - Mississippi

Let me describe myself a little bit. I am 26 years...

Let me describe myself a little bit. I am 26 years old. I am a mother of two wonderful daughters. I have decided that now is the time to take care of myself. I have suffered from low self-confidence for what seems like forever. Even though my husband tells me I'm beautiful, I just don't feel it.

When I was younger I gained weight then lost it, then I got pregnant twice so now I'm left with this horrible stomach. I am scheduled for surgery on July 6, and it feels like time is standing still. I am excited, anxious,and all just a little nervous.I am hoping everything goes well. Please I hope you all can give me all the encouragement I need.

Are you all set an ready to go for tomorrow?  We will all be thinking about you and sending happy thoughts your way.

Update is as soon as you are able to do so.

Hi vision.....im getting my tuck in august...im super nervous too but also excited. Ive been stalking this site forever and basically i find everyone has different experiences. So i guess well just have to wait and see for ourselves. Anyways keep us posted i can imagine that youll truly love the result.
Mississippi Plastic Surgeon