So glad the implants are gone! Adios!

Let me first start by telling you that I always...

Let me first start by telling you that I always wanted bigger boobs. I was a 34 A prior to my implant surgery. I felt so threatened by girls who would have thier nice big boobs hanging out in everyone's faces. I thought that was guys liked. When I was younger, I didn't have alot of boyfriends and I thought it was because I was small chested. I did meet my husband and marry him while I was small busted however. Implants were just something I had always thought about and wanted. So, I talked with my husband about it after I had two kids. At first he was totally against it. But I begged and pleaded and he gave in because he knew it would make me happy. So, three years ago I got the implants. Silicone implants under the muscle My first impression is that they were too big. I went from 34 A to 34 C. But I am only 5 feet tall and 100 pounds.

Then I started getting really self conscious about them. Like, I felt everyone knew they were fake and I was wearing loose clothing to cover them up. I never had any medical issues with them, but my right one bothered me from time to time. And everytime I went to the gym, I had these big round bags just hovering above my chest. Over time, I began to hate them. I could feel them when I worked out and that bothered me, and they just make me look top heavy. So, I made an appt with a doc. The first one I saw told me I just needed to replace them. yeah right. The next doc office I called and when trying to make an appt, the lady on the phone told me that I can't just have them taken out, I need replacement. She told me it wasn't a procedure they normally do. That was a red flag so I made an appt with another doc. This doc I consulted with told me that they were too big for my small frame and if I didn't want them replaced, he would take them out. He was very throrough and told me that most of his patients that wanted this surgery were in their 50-60's. I am 36. I decided to go with him.

Oh yeah, forgot to tell you that I was afraid to tell my husband,,,not knowing his reaction. But I told him, and he agreed to it. He said if they were making me miserable there was no reason in being uncomfortable. I hope he is just as understanding after the surgery. My surgery is scheduled on Feb 15. I am ready for it now, but had to schedule around work. I will post my current pics soon.

I am happy to hear that you found a decent surgeon and went with your intuition to keep looking for him. I can't believe you had to listen to others tell you they had to be replaced. That is ridiculous.

I am so glad this website is here. I look at it...

I am so glad this website is here. I look at it all the time and it reminds me that I have made the right choice. I am having surgery in 2.5 weeks and it seems so far away.
I feel the same way! I plan to get my implants out sometime soon. Good luck & keep us updated!
hi there! Congrats on your decision to explant soon! I too felt like my surgery was SO far away. I'm not gonna lie .... 2.5 weeks will feel like forever - but once the day comes - it will be one of the best days of your life!!! you will feel yourself again and be free to do all that you want with no plastic balls in you! =) congrats!!! keep counting the days !!!
Gosh, another I hate about the implants is that I can't zip up any cute jackets. nothing fits that great.

Okay , if I could just make it through this week i...

Okay , if I could just make it through this week i will be doing good. At least I am busy with work, school and kids to help the time pass. Next week will be exciting. I do get a little nervous thinking about anesthesia. And I really pray that I get decet results. What a mistake it was getting the implants.
you haven"t had yours for long so I bet you will have a nice result. I had mine for 25 years and believe it or not I got a pretty good result although small. Love love love not feeling those implants in me anymore. Good luck to you!!!!
You will be very happy with your decision!! It makes me so sad how many PS's act like removal just isn't an option. Best of luck with your countdown to freedom :)
I have to say one of the greatest things I noticed when I got my implants removed was that I can actually button up all my cute coats! I think my overall figure looks a lot more streamlined and chic now, and it's such a relief after not being able to wear the clothes I wanted for so long. Good luck, just try to keep busy the next couple weeks so you don't go crazy with anticipation! :)

Well, I had my surgery yesterday morning. ...

Well, I had my surgery yesterday morning. Everything went well. Got home and just took it easy. I look completely flat right now with the ace bandage wrapped around me. I took a sneak peak and lots of loose skin and wrinlkley. I started having second thoughts but I looked through some other gals pics and they look better after some time has gone by. I guess its kind of like after you have a baby and your stomach is all squishy for a few days before it firms up. I can take off the bandages tomorrow so I will snap a pic or two and let you guys see how it looks.

Oh I forgot to mention that I feel alot lighter...

Oh I forgot to mention that I feel alot lighter and better. Just a little pain where the incision is but not bad. I am just going to take it easy for few days. I hope my little boobies fluff up more as time goes by.
You look great!! Now you are free and happy and don't have to feel like an alien in your own body as I do! In time they will fluff out and get meaty and you won't have that slope. Wishing you a nice quick recovery!
Welcome to the light side x You look great already, onwards & upwards from here!
Wow you look great already, happy healing!!

Okay gals, its been a week since the surgery and I...

Okay gals, its been a week since the surgery and I feel fantastic! I just took it easy all week and have done exactly as the doctor ordered. My incisions are healing, although he put more tape on them to keep for another week. My natural breasts feel so soft and nice. They are firming up each and every day. They are still sore to the touch and when I raise my arms I can feel a little discomfort but overall I am happy with the results. I guess my left breast raised up after the surgery and the implant was weighing it down, because as you can see from the picture, the incision is lowered. It wasn't like the first day after surgery. It doesn't bother me though. I love that when I walk my arms don't bang against my big fake boobs anymore and I can zip up jackets. I go back to work on Monday. I am not sure how to explain it to my coworkers. Maybe say nothing and let them think what they will I guess but its pretty noticeable that I am alot flatter.
I think people may just think u have lost weight, they may not realize what it is that is smaller. They will just see you smaller . That's the reaction I'm getting.
You look beautiful! People will just think you look thinner! That's been my experience! Nobody asked where my enormous jugs went. :) So do you feel it's "worth it?" or still "not sure?"
I think its worth it for sure! I have no remorse about having them removed. None. I look better, feel better and can't wait to fully heal so I can get back to working out without those implants.

Well, I've been back to work for three days now...

Well, I've been back to work for three days now and no one has said anything. I really didn't expect anyone to ask about it, since its not something you ask someone. I am healing okay even though my incisions are still pretty sore. Sometimes if I lift my arms too high, I feel a pull so I guess I will continue to take it easy.
Thanks for answering my question about the fluffing, now looking at your pics again mine have that similar look, very tired at the tip all slopey and I see over time that look goes away. whoo hoo! Thanks again. It really helps in this process to know you are not alone in it.
Yes, I am two weeks post op now and they look even better. Each week they seem to get firmer and less jiggly too.
Wow beautiful results!!!

Well, tomorrow will be 4 weeks since explant. ...

Well, tomorrow will be 4 weeks since explant. Every time i put my clothes on I smile. No more big, fake boobs to get in the way. A few people from work told me I looked as though I lost about ten pounds. I didn't reply, just told them I had lost a little weight. tee hee. Which was no lie, because I think those darn implants weighed about 3 pounds. Anyways, my incisions are still a little sore, and I started taking long walks. I usually work out alot but decided to take my doctors advice and am waiting until the six week mark. Until then, its nice to let my body heal and rest. If you contemplating having your implants removed, I saw go for it. I started thinking about it 6 months after I got the implants, and now everyday I realize what a good decision it was to remove them. I guess some folks just aren't meant to have them.
Hey, you look awesome! Are you still happy with your results? I am currently on the MS gulf coast and I'm looking at explanting. I am also 36 with silicone under the muscle. Do you recommend your surgeon? I would love to know whom you used!
I think you look great, good result! cant wait to have mine out.
Utterly gorgeous x