Very Caring, Very Genuine - Mississauga, ON

Before I had the procedure done, Dr. Cobourn spoke...

Before I had the procedure done, Dr. Cobourn spoke with me on the phone to answer any questions I had about the procedure and if I felt I was doing the right thing. He was extremely authentic, warm, and funny. The clinic was extremely professional and explained everything to me beforehand and as they were doing it. After the procedure, I was dozey and another patient beside me was bawling so I couldn't wait to leave, but they wouldn't let me go until I was ready to walk and not fall over. Again, the nurses were very gentle and caring, not rushing me at all to leave.
I am allergic to codeine so I didn't have much to help me with the pain, so I didn't know if the level I was having was normal plus I didn't know that any dairy in me would react horribly so I had constant gas pains as well as the surgery pains. The clinic asked me to come in right away that day. I came in, they wisked me in quickly and examined me. Dr. Cobourn was away so his colleague examined me and said my symptoms were normal, nothing to worry about. A week later, I came in for another follow up examination, and Dr. Cobourn checked me out to say I was healing well. They answered my questions and he left while his nurse helped me to book another apt for my first adjustment.
Overall, my experience has been positive, I just had to adjust my diet by eating less fruit, more protein and no dairy. I am feeling much better and ready to go back to work.
I can't wait to see Dr. Cobourn again, he's very charming...:).
Mississauga Bariatric Surgeon

So amazing, so professional, so caring, so genuine, warm, and kind.

Hey there, thanks for sharing your journey with us! Good luck with your weight loss, it's a huge decision to make, to have the surgery, but hopefully it will be worth it in the end.

Please do keep us updated with your progress!

Its wonderful to hear that you have felt so well cared for.

That is interesting about the need to reduce fruit in your diet. I'm assuming that is due to the sugar content in the fruit?