Surgery Was Fine but Ridiculous Wait Times for Every Appt Not Worth It

The biggest con about this doctor is the waiting...

The biggest con about this doctor is the waiting times. Why schedule an appointment for 3pm if they aren't going to be ready until after 4pm? Why would they not the courtesy to call to let me know they were going to be late so I could get more done during the day. With the amount of money we pay to see this doctor I would expect him to at least hire staff who are competent enough to schedule appointments. Although the surgery looks to be healing well I will not recommend this doctor and I will not book another procedure with him because I can not tolerate the lack of respect shown here.
Thanks so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Labiaplasty community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding pros and cons and/or before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide through their journey.

Looking forward to your response so I can add your review to the Labiaplasty community.
Toronto Plastic Surgeon