Still Trying to Smile...- Mississauga, ON

I've written a review in this forum before..about...

I've written a review in this forum before..about a year ago... or I should say -about 38 aligners ago. I've started my 4th! set of refinement trays - that means I've will have received 80 trays in total and taken 3 years!

sure my teeth look great in the front when I smile...lots of close friends notice the difference BUT I can't close my bite at the back on the right side. My molars will not budge...oh btw my bite was fine before starting... just had a small cross over in front and crowding on the bottom.

at what point do I look for legal advice?
I'm a 53 year old female... I'm pretty certain I'm not alone in discovering this system is not meant for the older set with a more established bone memory.
fed up in Ontario.

na

I'm sorry to hear your treatment has taken longer than expected. :-/ That isn't fun for anyone.

Since you mentioned you had previously started a review here, I would like to link your reviews together, so you have one complete story. I will private message you so we can try to find your other account, as I didn't see any other postings under this one.